The Official Returns Thread - UPDATED 1/26/08

Talk about anything here not covered in other forums.
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

[color="DarkOrchid"]Yeah, but I'm sure he doesn't appreciate being reminded of it. But it's pretty cool you at least got to talk to him. He's been the best president of my lifetime, that's for sure.[/color]
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][color="DarkOrchid"]Check out my New York City-based theater company! http://www.LeftHipProductions.com[/color][/CENTER]
Dave Rosteck

Now that the Introductions forum now accepts departing threads, please use this thread for returns only. Thank you.
Dave Rosteck
Founder & Webmaster
dave@davesmk.net
SiLEnT- -DrAGoN
Practicing Fighter

Yeah... was here 4 years ago, found the site again through a google search of my old domain name and here I am. How does one go about a name change? ;)
GideonFlux
Practicing Fighter

Ah, good morning/night/day everyone. I'm sorry for abruptly vanishing many months ago; life seemed to happen and I didn't have much time for anything. I won't fill in the boring details, but will say that I'm back. I am hoping to post semi-regularly again, submit some artwork, and all that jazz. I've missed communicating with other fans of this most epic and wonderful series.
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

SiLEnT- -DrAGoN wrote:Yeah... was here 4 years ago, found the site again through a google search of my old domain name and here I am. How does one go about a name change? ;)

[color="DarkOrchid"]Welcome back, dude. Just send Dave a PM if you want to change your user name.

Gideon, also good to see you back, man. Came back just in time for some MKDC action.[/color]
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][color="DarkOrchid"]Check out my New York City-based theater company! http://www.LeftHipProductions.com[/color][/CENTER]
rashaad1230
Practicing Fighter

Can I ask ya something,is Dave back?
Stimpy
New Fighter

Lol what tho?
Shaolin_Forever
Intermediate Warrior

Wow, definitely a new joint again lol I am surprised it is still here.

Pleasantly so, mind