The Official Returns Thread - UPDATED 1/26/08

Talk about anything here not covered in other forums.
airborneranger
True Kombatant

Shyriu wrote:I give a hundred bucks to whoever remembers me. More than two years after the last time I posted. Unless you saw me at MKO... you cheaters... I will still refuse to use a sig. in this site.

What has happened since 2005? The layout seems the same...

Don't remember you here,but you're at MKO,as am I.Let's hope nobody hacks your account here,right?

btw,welcome back Kali.
It's-Britney-Bitch
Expert Warrior

Welcome back, Kali Goddess. Long time no see, eh? Lol. Seems strange being back here myself..
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

Welcome back Kitana_owns. God, so many old members coming back recently... lol!
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Teal"]Dont make me say it.... :threaten:
FALCON ... PAAAUUUNCH![/color]
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]
Omni-[N|E|O]-Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

It's indeed something cool to see some old members to come back.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
Khaiden
Expert Warrior

Hey Kitana_Owns welcome back, I never thought you would be unbanned, that's great.
Sig made by the one and only Simple_Brutality
only stryker fan
Skilled Kombatant

Alright I'll play along uhh let me see, What the fuck is with all these banned people coming back? It's not that I don't like you K_o I'm cool with you. It's just that this has been happening alot lately and I want to know why.
ME
BarakaBrat
Master Kombatant

only stryker fan wrote:Alright I'll play along uhh let me see, What the fuck is with all these banned people coming back? It's not that I don't like you K_o I'm cool with you. It's just that this has been happening alot lately and I want to know why.

Hmmm...am I one of those people you're referring to? lol.

And...

WTF? KO is back? After all the trash talking? LOL! Well, welcome back KO, what was that other name you used Aries or something? Plus some other ones I think.

Thanks to JaL for the awesome sig.
skellington
True Kombatant

I'm happy you're back BB :] I always turned to you for help when I was new here and you also taught me how to upload my own avatar! Yes, I was pretty stupid! :]
V-Act
Skilled Kombatant

Wow, that's suprising. :D Welcome back, KO.
It's-Britney-Bitch
Expert Warrior

V-Act wrote:Wow, that's suprising. :D Welcome back, KO.

Thanks =D Nice to see you back too, Mitch.
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant
Location: yo mama's kitchen butt nekkid cooking eggs. want breakfast?

[color="Red"]Welcome back y'all!

*FALLZ DOWN TO THE GROUND*[/color]
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

I will be leaving tomorrow the 8th to go to Ohio to visit family. Wont be back till the 13th.

Gonna miss yall because there's NOTHING to do in Ohio except visit Cedar Point, and even that gets old.
only stryker fan wrote:OH MY GOD you are an evil fucking mastermind
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

Well, I came home from my trip last night and basically had a hangover type feeling today. I must make a correction. My vacation was actually three weeks long, not four. The trip itself was a mixed bag, but I did have fun, and I'm glad I went. However, I'm very happy to be back home. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to go to Singapore, but we did check out places such as the Taj Mahal, which is very nice.

So I see that some old faces have returned...interesting...

Anyway, it's great to be back.
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

Yay! Your back! This bodes well for my sanity, ill have something to talk about now.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Teal"]Dont make me say it.... :threaten:
FALCON ... PAAAUUUNCH![/color]
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]
Khaiden
Expert Warrior

Reptile-H2 wrote:I will be leaving tomorrow the 8th to go to Ohio to visit family. Wont be back till the 13th.

Gonna miss yall because there's NOTHING to do in Ohio except visit Cedar Point, and even that gets old.

I think I might be saying this a little late, but anyway, have a nice stay in Ohio and I hope you find something interesting to do.
Sig made by the one and only Simple_Brutality
only stryker fan
Skilled Kombatant

Khaiden, OVW is in Loiusville, Kentucky. The Ohio Valley is stretches between a bucnh of states. Have fun in Ohio H2.
ME
BarakaBrat
Master Kombatant

ForestDemon wrote:Well, I came home from my trip last night and basically had a hangover type feeling today. I must make a correction. My vacation was actually three weeks long, not four. The trip itself was a mixed bag, but I did have fun, and I'm glad I went. However, I'm very happy to be back home. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to go to Singapore, but we did check out places such as the Taj Mahal, which is very nice.

Oh so THAT'S why I haven't seen you in here yet. I just assumed you stopped being active like Big Smoothin'.

Thanks to JaL for the awesome sig.
JaL
Skilled Kombatant

ForestDemon wrote:Well, I came home from my trip last night and basically had a hangover type feeling today. I must make a correction. My vacation was actually three weeks long, not four. The trip itself was a mixed bag, but I did have fun, and I'm glad I went. However, I'm very happy to be back home. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to go to Singapore, but we did check out places such as the Taj Mahal, which is very nice.

[color="Teal"]Welcome back FD! :] Happy to see you back here in DMK. And glad to hear that you had a good time with your vacation... ;) [/color]
[CENTER]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
steam: [color="#008080"]jandrew [jandrewcepticon][/color]
psn: [color="#008080"]jandrewcepticon[/color]
[/CENTER]
Shyriu
Ultimate Warrior

kaligoddess wrote:I remember you. Does anyone know who the hell I am?

I fucking do remember you, I really liked your forum, but then it got so little visits... it was a shame... whatever happened to it? I guess it closed.
Well, that was one lame quote.
adamDMK

Have fun Reptile-H2 and welcome back ForestDemon, it's been awhile buddy.

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning - August 11 - to vacation with my family in the Riviera Maya part of Mexico. Akumal, Mexico to be technical. Talk about being in the heart of the Mayan Riviera.

In any case, I will be returning on August 18th. If anyone has any questions, comments, technical difficulties regarding the forum or DMK in general during my time away... please private message Dave Rosteck or Holy Grail.

Thanks!
kaligoddess
Master Kombatant

Shyriu wrote:
kaligoddess wrote:I remember you. Does anyone know who the hell I am?

I fucking do remember you, I really liked your forum, but then it got so little visits... it was a shame... whatever happened to it? I guess it closed.

MKF still exists, it just is no longer run on PHPNuke
Shyriu
Ultimate Warrior

I looked at it and it seems more like a blog now... or am I wrong?
Well, that was one lame quote.
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

Ok everyone Im back. Thanks to everyone who gave me good wishes to have fun in Ohio.

I actually had fun in Ohio, mostly because I got to spend time with family members I dont see on a regular basis and my whole family are just an awesome group of people.
Omni-[N|E|O]-Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

Reptile-H2 wrote:Ok everyone Im back. Thanks to everyone who gave me good wishes to have fun in Ohio.

I actually had fun in Ohio, mostly because I got to spend time with family members I dont see on a regular basis and my whole family are just an awesome group of people.

Welcome back, tourist. :] Nice to hear you had a good time, now get to work... :lol:
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

'Omni-[N|E|O wrote:-Scorpion]Welcome back, tourist. :] Nice to hear you had a good time, now get to work... :lol:

Man hate to break this to you all, but my friends just busted down my door and now Im going on a roadtrip till Friday. But I promise when I get back I'll be back for more than 12 hours...