Post your picture thread

Talk about anything here not covered in other forums.
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Y'all think that's scary?

A hoe and I:
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

[color="DarkOrchid"]Check this shit out. I was honestly the best Joker in Manhattan. And there were a HELL of a lot of Jokers in the Halloween Parade. You can't really see the detail in the scarring and the makeup itself 'cuz I had to severely decrease the quality of the pictures in order to fit them on this site, but still, here they are. More pictures to come as my friends send 'em to me.[/color]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][color="DarkOrchid"]Check out my New York City-based theater company! http://www.LeftHipProductions.com[/color][/CENTER]
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Awesome Joker costume, HNS!

This is an old picture, but I still like. Me and my boss were bored so she decided to put ornaments on my head:
yarbrough320
Advanced Warrior

well, check out the raiden tat, decipticon scooter and MKII dedicated arcade, think u might need a myspace [url]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=445671&imageID=3046087
BorixXx
Master Kombatant

Bah, I took about 50+ pictures on halloween but they ALLL got deleted off my friends phone. I'll post the couple pics of that I fished off facebook from friends accounts. I wish I had the few with my mask down too..

I dressed up as the Jigsaw doll from Saw... except I was a 6 foot version of it...

deathrider
Expert Warrior

yarbrough320 wrote:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhotos&albumID=445671&MyToken=b7c09e42-a727-4e8a-8b84-644d4b735292
well, check out the raiden tat, decipticon scooter and MKII dedicated arcade, think u might need a myspace account

That link isn't working, dude. When I log in it says "invalid user ID" and then just sends me to my own myspace pics. Do you have a photobucket or anything?

Oh, and by the way, that chick dressed like a cop in BorixXx's pics is fucking smokin'!!
If we don't make it alive....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
....It's a hell of a good day to die!!
[font="Impact"] [color="Black"] BLACK COCK LOVER[/color][/font]
yarbrough320
Advanced Warrior

[url=http:///Users/jacobyarbrough/Desktop/photo-10.jpg]http:///Users/jacobyarbrough/Desktop/photo-10.jpg[/url]
yarbrough320
Advanced Warrior

This is the best i can do with a apple mac not to use to these...uploading pics totally different
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Flash Is for Noobie Cheaters high on cheese
reversemarin
Expert Warrior

Awesome pictures from you guys.

HNS, great suit and make up. Maybe the only thing that you could have done a bit better is the hair, make it a bit more curly and wet. ;)

SL, on the pics with you dressed in gangsta style, to me you still look a few years older than 20... :p

BorixXx, that mask looks painful to wear, it must have been hot as hell underneath it.
[CENTER][color="White"][SIZE="1"]My MK2011 character ranking (by number of wins) as of Feb 02, 2014[/size][/color][/CENTER]
deathrider
Expert Warrior

yarbrough320 wrote:This is the best i can do with a apple mac not to use to these...uploading pics totally different

My MKII machine is still better than yours :p LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yarbrough320
Advanced Warrior

deathrider wrote:
yarbrough320 wrote:This is the best i can do with a apple mac not to use to these...uploading pics totally different

what cmos rom version is your Cabinet? mine is 2.1 unfortunately meaning no blood with the straight high kick and roundhouse thats about it
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

reversemarin wrote:HNS, great suit and make up. Maybe the only thing that you could have done a bit better is the hair, make it a bit more curly and wet. ;)

[color="DarkOrchid"]Actually, my hair was a lot wetter than it appears to be in the picture. As I said in my last post, I had to severely decrease the size and quality of the original picture to fit the bandwidth limit of this site, so you can't really see too much detail in the pictures.

I am quite proud of that makeup, though. Had the facial scarring underneath the clown makeup and everything.[/color]

[CENTER][color="DarkOrchid"]Check out my New York City-based theater company! http://www.LeftHipProductions.com[/color][/CENTER]
BorixXx
Master Kombatant

reversemarin wrote:BorixXx, that mask looks painful to wear, it must have been hot as hell underneath it.

It's really funny you mention that. When I went to visit work I took it off for a little bit and my face was near-soaked. I wore the mask off (on the top of my head like sun-glasses) for most of the night and popped it back on for the pictures.
deathrider
Expert Warrior

yarbrough320 wrote:
deathrider wrote:

what cmos rom version is your Cabinet? mine is 2.1 unfortunately meaning no blood with the straight high kick and roundhouse thats about it

Wow, I was only joking when I said that mine was better than yours, but now it's funny because it's actually true :lol: I'm not sure what version mine is, but it's got full gore and it cost less than yours. Insert Midway Arcade Treasures II into your PS2, choose MKII and begin to play... now imagine that you're actually playing it on a big badass machine, and that's what mine is like. By the way, I do like to brag about it :p
Does yours come with a violence switch (which would mean climbing into the back of the machine and checking), if so, flick it and then turn on the machine and try playing again, because you might just have the blood turned off.

Anyways, here is my latest ink:

It's the mark of Eyghon from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I only got it done last week, so in real life its all scabby and shitty at the moment. Luckily enough, I got these pics snapped the day after it was done, so they look nice and fresh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yarbrough320
Advanced Warrior

LoL, Man I am gonna go ahead and throw the penalty flag on you for that one, our machines are identical. Yes all the dip-switches are there with player stats/character choice counts. Its just 2.1 which is right next to the final "patch" or whatever you want to call that. You can not compare Midway arcade treasures to MY beast of a machine. I was thinking about leasing it out to a store/arcade but there is no way in hell Im gonna let gang-bangers carve up my machine. There is a mk4 here in my city and he wants 400 with no power supply... bad thing for him mk4 i hardly played in its day so i aint too interested
Morder.7
Skilled Kombatant

Umm, I win everybody, because I have a Street Fighter 2 cabinet. So. yeah, there you go.
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

[color="DarkOrchid"]Another Halloween picture. This one is of myself and a friend dressed as Cleopatra. She was very very shiny.

[img]file:///Users/Ryan/Desktop/n5501734_37993715_8017.jpg[/img][/color]

reversemarin
Expert Warrior

I bought the web-cam, can't stop laughing at myself...

(Had a haircut the other day)
[CENTER][color="White"][SIZE="1"]My MK2011 character ranking (by number of wins) as of Feb 02, 2014[/size][/color][/CENTER]
It's-Britney-Bitch
Expert Warrior

I was out lastnight.. so.. random pics =D

Since I can't be bothered to change the file types, there is only ONE picture that meets the sizing requirements, and it's THE gayest picture. Ever.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Camilla wrote:"nobody loves me except SK20"
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

[color="DarkOrchid"]Yes, a picture of you and a friend about to perform fellatio on a pair of glowsticks is quite, quite gay.

I like your redhead friend, though. She's tasty.

...That is a chick, right? Picture's kinda blurry.[/color]

only stryker fan
Skilled Kombatant

Hell Ninja Scorpion wrote:[color="DarkOrchid"]Yes, a picture of you and a friend about to perform fellatio on a pair of glowsticks is quite, quite gay.

I like your redhead friend, though. She's tasty.

...That is a chick, right? Picture's kinda blurry.[/color]

Wow you sure would fell gay if that was a dude wouldn't you?
ME
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

[color="DarkOrchid"]No, I wouldn't feel gay. I would feel fooled. Honestly, if KO told me that chick had a dick, all attraction would melt away instantaneously. I would, however, compliment said man on being quite a convincing female. When the photo is vastly decreased in visual quality I can only assumed that the person in the photo who looks more like a girl, IS a girl.

However, until KO informs me of the birth-given gender of his friend who is fellating the glowstick in the same picture that he is, I will continue to acknowledge the foxiness of his friend, while firmly believing in her feminine nature.

And I'm gonna hit dat shit.[/color]

It's-Britney-Bitch
Expert Warrior

Hell Ninja Scorpion wrote:[color="DarkOrchid"]No, I wouldn't feel gay. I would feel fooled. Honestly, if KO told me that chick had a dick, all attraction would melt away instantaneously. I would, however, compliment said man on being quite a convincing female. When the photo is vastly decreased in visual quality I can only assumed that the person in the photo who looks more like a girl, IS a girl.

However, until KO informs me of the birth-given gender of his friend who is fellating the glowstick in the same picture that he is, I will continue to acknowledge the foxiness of his friend, while firmly believing in her feminine nature.

And I'm gonna hit dat shit.[/color]

Yes, my friend is a chick, however she's lesbian. So no, you aren't going to hit dat shit.

Edit: For the record, I'm hoping you're referring to the one with glasses.
Camilla wrote:"nobody loves me except SK20"
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

[color="DarkOrchid"]Don't worry, dude, I was indeed referring to the one in glasses. I found you not at all attractive to me in any way. Not to say you're not, but I meant in a hetero...sexual... Aw, you know what I meant, dammit.

And I have been known for my mystical powers with lesbians. FYI.

[SIZE="1"]Magic fingers...[/size][/color]

SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

*raises eyebrow*

Anyhow! Marc, hubby, you is hawt like ice!!! In the words of Britney . . .

Hope you're ready for X-mas 09!