Current favorite poison?

Talk about anything here not covered in other forums.
Dave Rosteck

Rum & coke here. How bout y'all?
Dave Rosteck
Founder & Webmaster
dave@davesmk.net
Holy Grail

Scotch is my homeboy, but restrict it to Friday or Saturday nights - having it on a school night has the potential to get 'dangerous'. :p

Johnny Walker most commonly, good blend of price and quality, but love some of the more expensive Jamesons, Shivas and most of the Irish whiskeys (Tullamore Dew).

If price and availability was no object, I'd drink Chinchon (sp?) allllll day. It's an aniseed thick liqueur that is heaven. Like someone has taken a black jelly bean and squished all the flavor out of it. And its alco percentage is huge. :D
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Holy Grail wrote:Johnny Walker most commonly, good blend of price and quality, but love some of the more expensive Jamesons, Shivas and most of the Irish whiskeys (Tullamore Dew).

I guess you and I are on the Irish whiskey wagon, lol. It had my head spinning last time. I guess it didn't help I also had wine at the same time. Also like my Smirnoff vodka and all their different flavors.
Holy Grail

SonyaLover wrote: I guess it didn't help I also had wine at the same time.
Woah - mixing drinks, rookie move! lol

Wine is the only alcohol I literally can't drink. My other half LOVES her wine so it's not like I've only tried crap stuff, but it just doesn't sit well with me. You want a hangover, champagne is your friend! (or enemy, depending on how you look at it) :giggle:
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Haha well that's what happens when a group of friends play "Never have I ever" lol. Wine is delicious! Must the Portuguese blood in me, though. Love all sorts of wine. I can't just pick a favorite kind though.
KKW3
Practicing Fighter

Craft beer. I'm not big on wine, even with fine dining; but it is slightly growing on me. I also got over any hard alcohol long ago. But I'll drink a nice beer anytime.
BorixXx
Master Kombatant

Yo I like dat Honey Jack Daniels and Jagger Bombs.

But the one thing that gets me crunk and hugging everybody is 151 :O

KKW3 where the FAWK did you come from
frkonalsh2003
Master Kombatant

KKW3 wrote:Craft beer. I'm not big on wine, even with fine dining; but it is slightly growing on me. I also got over any hard alcohol long ago. But I'll drink a nice beer anytime.
Same here. Took a trip to the Sierra Nevada brewery in Chico, California. There flagship Pale Ale is my favorite but with the weather finally cooling down I picked up some Oktoberfest for the weekend.