Been a while..

Talk about anything here not covered in other forums.
Dave Rosteck

Why hello DMK! I finally found my way back here thanks to my good friend Adam and it really feels great to be home again.

So, how are you guys and how is the world of MK these days? I'm personally almost clueless as to what's going on with MK these days but I'm hoping to get back in the know hopefully with the help of you loyal DMKers.

Anyway, just wanted pop in see how everything is going around here because it's just been too damn long. See you guys around!
Dave Rosteck
Founder & Webmaster
dave@davesmk.net
Shaolin_Forever
Intermediate Warrior

Welcome back Dave. Glad to see the oldest of the Old Guard back among us. I cannot tell you how much happiness your creation here has.brought me, but I'll have to settle for a big old "Thank You".
A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects
scorpionfreak668
Champion Warrior

I have been making insane characters in Armageddon again since getting yet another PS2 controller (ha).

And man, it's awesome to see good ol' Dave back :) Your site has brought me MK news and awesomeness for nearly ten years, and I have you to thank.
Mario Kart 8 | VR: 7000+
Main: Luigi; W25 Silver Arrow + GLA Tires + Cloud Glider
reversemarin
Expert Warrior

Dave Rosteck wrote:So, how are you guys and how is the world of MK these days? I'm personally almost clueless as to what's going on with MK these days but I'm hoping to get back in the know hopefully with the help of you loyal DMKers.

MK is doing amazing, aside from the massive sales numbers, this year it'll be three years in a row for MK(2011) to be featured as one of the main games at Evo World Championship!

Nice to see you around again! :)
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
[CENTER][color="White"][SIZE="1"]My MK2011 character ranking (by number of wins) as of Feb 02, 2014[/size][/color][/CENTER]
adamDMK

reversemarin wrote:MK is doing amazing, aside from the massive sales numbers, this year it'll be three years in a row for MK(2011) to be featured as one of the main games at Evo World Championship!

Nice to see you around again! :)

And of course the upcoming tournament-centric Season 2 of Mortal Kombat: Legacy. I'm sure there will finally be a reboot of the film franchise sometime soon too - Warner Bros. green-lit it, so just a matter of time now.

Welcome back Dave! It's so great to see you back again.
frkonalsh2003
Master Kombatant

Welcome back Dave!

The game we all would hope bring back the glory to the franchise exceeded expectations by selling well and also being well received by the fighting game community. Before Mortal Kombat was the laughing stock on the competitive scene because you would never see the games at EVO due to horrible balance. Mortal Kombat (2011) changed all that.

The director for Rebirth and Legacy is a huge Mortal Kombat fan that knows the material. Casting Shang Tsung from the first movie for the second season of Legacy was for the fans.
Dave Rosteck

Thanks for the welcomes. It's great to see you guys again too. That's awesome to hear that MK is back on top once again. I'm gonna have to serve that bad boy up for real this time!
Dave Rosteck
Founder & Webmaster
dave@davesmk.net
Holy Grail

If you build it, they will come...

Welcome back Bossman!
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
only stryker fan
Skilled Kombatant

Could it be? Dave? Of Dave's Mortal Kombat, and Holy Grail, AKA "The Greatest Australian MK Forum member ever"

What wonderful times we live in.
ME
Holy Grail

OSF! Good to see ya mate!

I dunno about "greatest Australian ever"... but I'll take it. :D Sure seems like we're gettin' the band back together! :cool:

Dave, Adam and I have some big big plans to re-invent the place from the ground-up! :jumprope:
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net