Happy Birthday reversemarin!

Talk about anything here not covered in other forums.
frkonalsh2003
Master Kombatant

Take it easy and enjoy man!
adamDMK

Happy Birthday buddy! Hope you have a good one!
thunderbolt3022
Skilled Kombatant

Happy birthday!
reversemarin
Expert Warrior

Awwww... This really warms my heart, DMK is the very first online discussion board I joined.

Thanks guys!

Btw, if I remember well DMK's birthday is also on Feb. 21st so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DMK!

:baloons:

EDIT: I must spread some reputation around before giving it to adam & frk again lol. (I confess, I totally forgot about the rep system this morning when I first checked the thread. DMK!!!)
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
[CENTER][color="White"][SIZE="1"]My MK2011 character ranking (by number of wins) as of Feb 02, 2014[/size][/color][/CENTER]
adamDMK

reversemarin wrote:Btw, if I remember well DMK's birthday is also on Feb. 21st so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DMK! :baloons:

You are correct good sir! DMK is now officially 12 years old! On President’s Day, Monday, February 21st, 2000, Dave’s Mortal Kombat was launched to the public for the first time!

I know it's been pretty dead around here lately, but I swear I will put some love into the site one of these days. DMK definitely isn't going anywhere and I hope the place is more lively when we all come wish reversemarin happy birthday next year and beyond.
thunderbolt3022
Skilled Kombatant

adamDMK wrote:You are correct good sir! DMK is now officially 12 years old! On President’s Day, Monday, February 21st, 2000, Dave’s Mortal Kombat was launched to the public for the first time!

I know it's been pretty dead around here lately, but I swear I will put some love into the site one of these days. DMK definitely isn't going anywhere and I hope the place is more lively when we all come wish reversemarin happy birthday next year and beyond.

oh wow, the place has been around that long?