Your MK Collection

Have something to say that doesn't fit in the other MK forums? Do so in here.
Holy Grail

What does your MK collection consist of?

So, is there an MK game you DON'T have? Got a rare revision or cartridge? Got those old-school figures kicking around? Statues? What you got? Show off your wares here!

Mine's nothing flash but I was once *this close* to owning an MK2 cabinet - but it fell just outside my price range. Looking around now, I realise I own three copies of MK9 (bloody Komplete Kollection!) as well as some old school Prima Game Guides for Deadly Alliance and Deception (even though they're more valuable as firewood...)
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
frkonalsh2003
Master Kombatant

Mortal Kombat (Sega Genesis, PS2/PS3)
Mortal Kombat II (Sega Genesis, PS2/PS3, Xbox)
Mortal Kombat 3 (PS2)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (PS3)
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (PSX)
Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero (PSX)
Mortal Kombat 4 (PSX)
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance (PS2)
Mortal Kombat Deception (Sub-Zero) (PS2)
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks (Xbox)
Mortal Kombat Armageddon (PS2)
Mortal Kombat (2011) (PS3)

I don't own any of the handhelds because I don't own any handheld systems. If I did I would want Ultimate Mortal Kombat for Nintendo DS, Mortal Kombat Unchained for PSP, Midway Arcade Treasures Extended Play for PSP, and Mortal Kombat (2011) for PS Vita.

I never played Mortal Kombat: Special Forces but I do remember seeing the game at a Hollywood Video store a long time ago. My biggest regret was not adding Mortal Kombat Gold when I bought a Sega Dreamcast for $30.
adamDMK

I'm sure I'll be missing some of the items I own, but I'll try my best to list them out.

I own most of the games in some incarnation. Unfortunately, I lost some of the hardware components for my older game consoles like Genesis and Saturn, so a lot my first edition releases have been collecting dust for years. But thanks to the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection I'm at least able to play MK1, MK2, and UMK3 on a current gen console. As for MK games I've never owned, like FRK I don't own any of the handheld games. And *gasp*, I have never owned Shaolin Monks or Armageddon. I wish I had a good reason why I never got around to purchasing them, but it's just one of those things that I kept putting off and off.

In terms of other media, I have all of the feature films and other adaptations on either DVD or Blu-ray. I had The Journey Begins and the original movie on VHS at one point, but I sold those to a VHS collector years ago when VHS became obsolete. I never got my hands on the imported DVD releases of Defenders of the Realm or Konquest unfortunately. I own CDs for all of the older music releases like MK: The Album, the original movie soundtrack, the original movie score, Annihilation's soundtrack, and More Kombat. I have most of those in MP3 format these days, so if anyone is interested in them - let me know.

I believe I have the Prima game guides for MK9, Deception, and Deadly Alliance somewhere. I have the Mortal Kombat movie novelization on paperback as well, which was a fun companion to the original movie. I've also collected various magazine articles regarding MK throughout the years including some obscure ones. One rarer gem I do own is the Mortal Kombat: Goro, Prince of Pain issue #1 comic book. I'm sure I own more MK printed material, but just can't remember for the life of me right now what's in my collection.

I proudly own all of the 3 3/4" Mortal Kombat action figures including the movie edition ones and vehicles. They're un-packaged and some are not in great shape due to years of wear and tear, but still love having them in my collection. I own some of the 6" action figures Hasbro released a few years later, but I sadly do not own any of the 6" action figures released in the past ten years or so. I'd love to get my hands on some of the recent figures.

I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting...
Dave Rosteck

Like FRK, I don't own any of the handhelds. However, I DO own all of the console games (some copies still factory sealed), just not on every platform. The only one I can no longer play is MK Gold due to my burnt out controller port transistor. Really sucks because I used to love to play Shenmue on the Dreamcast as well.

I also collect most of the game strategy guides as well. Only ones I don't have is MK1, MK3 and MK9 I believe. Lastly, I used to have the two films on VHS but now have them both on DVD and Blu-Ray. When I get the chance, I'll snap a few pics of the ol collection.
Dave Rosteck
Founder & Webmaster
dave@davesmk.net
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

Here is what I have:

SNES: MK2, UMK3
N64: MKT, MKM: SZ, MK4
PS2: MKDA, MKD, MKA, MKSM
PS3: MK vs. DC, MK9 Komplete

I also have some handheld MK Trilogy game that really isn't that good, to be honest.