My return

New to DMK? Leaving us? Make your announcement here.
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

Hey everyone. I know it's been forever, but I've finally returned to Dave's MK. I hope everyone is well, and I hope we can have some great discussions like before. :)
Holy Grail

Hey hey look who we have here!

Welcome back buddy. While the place seems a bit dead now, rest assured we have been hard at work behind the scenes for a bigger badder DMK! ;)
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
adamDMK

Welcome back ForestDemon! It's great to see you back around here. How has everything been?
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

Thanks guys. I'm going to try to go on the forums as often as I can. Right now, my life is still relatively stagnant. A lot of my time involves working that 9-5 job (well, in my case, it's more like 6-3). I would like to go back to school, but I'm the only one in the household working, and I've got to help my mom out. Unfortunately, I still suffer from being fickle-minded, so in terms of what I want to go out and study, I haven't fully decided on. It's likely that I'll end up doing some vo-tech education to pick up on skills that will (hopefully) land me in a job that pays more.

Edit: I also wanted to say that I also haven't really been posting much on MK forums is due to how my feelings have changed on the series. I'm still a big fan, and I have even more ideas than before. It's just that conversations about the series aren't as engaging as they used to be.
Dave Rosteck

Wow, what a surprise! Welcome back man. Look forward in seeing you around.
Dave Rosteck
Founder & Webmaster
dave@davesmk.net
reversemarin
Expert Warrior

Ooooh! What a nice surprise! Good to see you back. :)
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
[CENTER][color="White"][SIZE="1"]My MK2011 character ranking (by number of wins) as of Feb 02, 2014[/size][/color][/CENTER]