Polygamy

Serious discussions is a non goofing off zone requiring only those who can post and handle others' opinions in a civilized fashion. Party poopers will be disposed of in a blink of an eye!
waufreak89
Expert Warrior

In many parts of the world, the practice of taking on multiple wives is commonplace. There are several possible reasons for this practice. Sometimes it’s based on culture and religion or maybe even economics.

As a Catholic, I believe that marriage is a sacred commitment intended to be between one man and one woman.

What are your thoughts on Polygamy?
Camilla
Master Kombatant

I honestly don't see anything wrong with polygamy, provided that both the husband and the wife agree with bringing in a new spouse. If it's a purely one-sided decision, then I don't believe that it's right, and rather unfair, as it creates a tense competition of affection.
[SIGPIC]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Maeda_Beauty/ppgzsig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Does anyone want to go on cam and cover themselves with chocolate syrup and wipe it off with marshmallows? PM me
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

[color="DarkOrchid"]I don't really see anything morally wrong with polygamy. All I know is I have a tough enough time getting one woman to maintain a romantic interest in me. So I guess if a man can handle all the estrogen flying around, then let him have an extra wife or two.[/color]
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][color="DarkOrchid"]Check out my New York City-based theater company! http://www.LeftHipProductions.com[/color][/CENTER]
C'est la vie!
Skilled Kombatant

When i have a partner, is MINE and mine alone, i wouldnt accept wasting my time, energy and affection of someone who has me as "no.23".
I do think its wrong, for there cant be two no. 1, and a couple is meant to be no. 1 to you.
[CENTER]Image
The vampire's power lies in the disbelief of its existance.[/CENTER]
Omni-[N|E|O]-Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

Muslims practice polygamy. I think It is not wrong, at least morally. If someone likes to have more than wife, he can freely do so.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
M.V.P.
Advanced Warrior

So,basicly...
Nothing wrong when a guy brings another wife in the family if the last bored him...
Hell,he should've knew that it's gonna happen when he married her at the first place...
Wake up to a Jesus Piece like a Catholic Nun
The War to be a rap legend had just begun