Ww3

Serious discussions is a non goofing off zone requiring only those who can post and handle others' opinions in a civilized fashion. Party poopers will be disposed of in a blink of an eye!
deathlife
Skilled Kombatant

So I'm having an argument with my dad about what were to happen if there is a World War 3. So what do you guys think if it ever were to happen? I like my family, believe it would take place in America, 1st.because it hasn't happen and its the only continent that hasn't been phisicaly affected by any WW and its likely is won't be because of an European country made the problem.2nd I believe the US would cause war not because of whats happening up on Iraq but because it has made great enemies through time. The use of atomic bombs would obviously increase and new kind of weaponry would be used. I just have to say poor Mexico and Canada.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
airborneranger
True Kombatant

It would probably have something to do with Iran or North Korea.There's already enough tension anyways.
Omni-[N|E|O]-Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

A WWIII?

There are enough battles around the globe, that If a worldwide conflict would start, we would surely become extinct...
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

*sigh* war is not as it used to be. Instead of armies being pitted against eachother in a battle of tactics, firepower and sheer determination, they are now only a side thing compared to all the major countries hovering over that big shiney red button which will end all life... thats no war, its genocide!
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Teal"]Dont make me say it.... :threaten:
FALCON ... PAAAUUUNCH![/color]
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]