CIA: Bush knew there were no WMD's but invaded anyway.

Serious discussions is a non goofing off zone requiring only those who can post and handle others' opinions in a civilized fashion. Party poopers will be disposed of in a blink of an eye!
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant
Location: yo mama's kitchen butt nekkid cooking eggs. want breakfast?

[color="Red"]I was going to quote the whole article, but the point was basically this: Bush knew there were no WMD's, but invaded anyway. Congress, on the other hand, was not privy to this intelligence, and made their moves based on the lies Bush was telling.

So basically, as if you didn't know already, Bush just flat-out lied to the public. No ifs, ands, or buts. He just lied.[/color]
skellington
True Kombatant

I never really get into politics that much. it's too boring! :/
Klerik of Kaos
Expert Warrior

Man Shitz-For-Brainz can kiss my ass. Someone should snipe him down... Just like poor... Who was it that got assassinated right there in the white house? I forgot, but like him! I personally can't stand George Bush and he wanted any excuse to go into Iraq... Now all he's done is cause even MORE chaos and turmoil in the country! --->

HELLO FROM THE CONDOM FAIRY!
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

lol @ the people pulling Bush's strings. You think he is the power in the USA? He is just the puppet to those in control of him. Those who got him into power and those who wanted the oil. I have my reasons for saying that, but, itd be going off topic... >.>
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Teal"]Dont make me say it.... :threaten:
FALCON ... PAAAUUUNCH![/color]
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]
Foreign Minister
Beginning Fighter

Glad to see that this part of the forum is still patrolled by children. : nods :
Omni-[N|E|O]-Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

Foreign Minister wrote:Glad to see that this part of the forum is still patrolled by children. : nods :

Children? We surely are more mature than you...>_>..

Lord Paragon wrote:lol @ the people pulling Bush's strings. You think he is the power in the USA? He is just the puppet to those in control of him. Those who got him into power and those who wanted the oil. I have my reasons for saying that, but, itd be going off topic... >.>

For instance, the ' generous ' sum of money Bush's budget received lately was from powerful rich Sheiks of countries such as Saudi Arabia, and the family of the America's Most Wanted Terrorist. Surely, you LP, and I would get off topic a lot.

Everyone knows Bush started the war for the ' black gold '...Why to discuss further about the already-known reasons?
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
airborneranger
True Kombatant

'Omni-[N|E|O wrote:-Scorpion]Children? We surely are more mature than you...>_>..

God forbid anyone disagree with you right?please.
BorixXx
Master Kombatant

Foreign Minister wrote:Glad to see that this part of the forum is still patrolled by children. : nods :

That's exactly what you like though right? Patrolling children to fit your sick fantasies... =/

Seriously, if you have nothing to back yourself up, "Shut the FAWWWK"...
deathlife
Skilled Kombatant

Klerik of Kaos wrote:Someone should snipe him down

I totaly agree with you. He had to be killed so long ago that I can't believe he is still alive, I mean how dare the us citizens to have voted for him. I haven't heard anything that Bush promise to do while the election that he hasn't done. I would even get pissed if the U.S Goverment gets mad or fucking "sad" if he ever gets killed when the U.S Goverment did just that to one of Chile's president. Fuck one of the reasons why the war is still going is because the US still voted for him to fuking stay even longer. Have you all seen what Bush vistits to South America a few months ago did? fucking chaos everwhere for the fucking hate they got for him and maybe the whole contry. He is just creating more enemies for us... I'm sorry for all the F words I wrote. :lol:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Foreign Minister
Beginning Fighter

The advocacy of murder is normally the preserve of those who have the most fertile of imaginations. : nods :
[SIZE="5"]TOMATOFORUM[/size]
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant

Foreign Minister wrote:The advocacy of murder is normally the preserve of those who have the most fertile of imaginations. : nods :

[color="Red"]Stop posting dumb shit. You call people children, yet your shitty posts have 0 meaning... this dude reminds me of one of KO's aliases... or Spleeneater...

But yea, the point is... wtf is your point? I just realized you didnt make one.. what am I responding to again???[/color]

KKW2 wrote:Uh...I think by now it's MORE than obvious that Bush went for the fucking oil and that he just used WMDs as an excuse. Even though he's not stupid enough to admit that he went for the oil, it's way too obvious. OLD NEWS HANZO

[color="Red"]Well now it's proven, and not just a theory.. ha-HA![/color]
Omni-[N|E|O]-Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

Foreign Minister wrote:ROFLCOPTER!

And you'll be going straight out the forum with your ROFL Copter, If you keep pushing, my son !
Morder.7
Skilled Kombatant

Oh, hey Hanzo. Breaking news, The sun is hot.

Pfft, everyone knew norhing was there.
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant

[color="Red"]^ Breaking News: Your mother smells like week old salsa left out in the sun.

Are you seriously gonna tell me that when you first heard about these "WMDs", your first instinct was that it was a lie?[/color]
Morder.7
Skilled Kombatant

First instinct, no. A few months later, it was pretty clear.
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

It was indeed pretty obvious that when the weapons imspectors came back with no findings that we knew for sure that Bush and his administration were lying. But Bush and his people were just trying to capitalize on the widespread terror and xenophobia of September 11th to further their own agenda.

We've known for years that Bush had lied to us on countless occasions. And not lies like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". They've been lies like "Iraq is the greatest threat to America and the world." You know, lies that can ACTUALLY spell doom for a nation.

[CENTER][color="DarkOrchid"]Check out my New York City-based theater company! http://www.LeftHipProductions.com[/color][/CENTER]
BarakaBrat
Master Kombatant

Bush is just a selfish bastard. He only got involved in Iraq because he wanted to finish what his father started. For the record, most people in the U.S. don't like Bush OR the war.

Thanks to JaL for the awesome sig.