Dreams

Serious discussions is a non goofing off zone requiring only those who can post and handle others' opinions in a civilized fashion. Party poopers will be disposed of in a blink of an eye!
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

Have you ever had dreams that where so far fetched but realistic at the same time? I am not speaking of Deja vu either. Im thinking more along dreams that could never happen but seem so real that you believe it could/did happen.

I have been having one recently. Have any of you seen the show the 4400? In the new series, the show has it so that people can inject themselves with something to give them super powers, but, theres half a chance you can die from it. I have been having the same dream over and over, with different things happening in it, same beginning though. I am out with someone i care for, when i see a mugger holding a gun to a woman. I run over to help, but, me and the person i am with get shot. I wake up and am told im lucky to be alive, as one of my lungs is deflated and i have broken ribs. Its only because the girl who i took the shot for was someone who had special powers. She gave me a shot, of what she thought was healing powers. I ask how the person im with is doing and im told she died. I go crazy and unleash the powers i was given, not healing, but telekinetic. From then, different things happen. Sometimes im taking on a whole army, sometimes i taking on other super powered beings, sometimes its both. Either way,, it all ends in 3 ways. 1. I use my powers to 'force choke' everyone on the planet, doing so kills me at the same time because of the strain. 2. I use my powers to bring down a large asteroid to destroy the planet as im dying from gunshots. 3. I calm down because the one who i thought was dead is alive.

There are other dreams i have which are so unrealistic, but, i think i'll let you guys have your say before i go on.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Teal"]Dont make me say it.... :threaten:
FALCON ... PAAAUUUNCH![/color]
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]
Disturbed_mk
Champion Warrior

I either have nightmares or the dreams I talk about in the past life thread. The far fetched ones are my nightmares. One was just like Final Destination the movie. I rember seeing sighs of people death before it happen and I would try and save them. Then is started on my Family and friends. At the end of my dream I rember 3 hooded man with sords runing after me...thats as much as I rember of the dream. Seems so real yet so far fetched
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
frkonalsh2003
Master Kombatant

I had this weird dream where two locations are merged into one. One was this field where my friends and I play football and the other was my old elementary school. Pimpchimp and I are walking along this fence where he had to light these torches (it was like a village, so no lamps...think RE4) spreading out every I don't know fifteen yards. After we returned everyone was in the center...waiting. Waiting because creatures were supposedly supposed to show themselves (kind of like the one's from the Village but real).

...and that's about it. I woke up before the creatures came :] . But the strange this is, it felt normal. It took place like hundreds of years ago but it felt normal.

This was just one part of the dream, earlier I was playing football with my friends (it felt like if it was present time) and the field was really muddy and it looked like if it was going to rain. Suddenly it turned into night and things started to look grim, to say the least.

Basically, I never have consistent dreams.
Khaiden
Expert Warrior

I had a dream were my school was the whole city, I was in front of a soccer field buying some magazines with my friends, the scene stoped and later turned to a whole building being a classroom were there was no teacher, later a friend revealed that the teacher was killed, the scene stoped and turned to me and my friends surrounding like 7 people girls & guys, it was revealed that my friends and me were vampires and just chased those guys & girls so we can feed on them... I woke up, that dream felt so real I was even wondering if I really woke up, I realised it was a dream instantly when I was about to bite a person...
Sig made by the one and only Simple_Brutality
M.V.P.
Advanced Warrior

I had some strange dreams,like i dreamt of future,what whill happen!
Like who's gonna date who,stuff like that!
Mostly they were just senseless dreams,but sometimes some of them...almost...like...happened similar to my dreams,for example,I only remember this one
I dreamt that the school was gone,and in reality we didn't have class(Oh no..wait...That was cuz' it was Sunday)
oh well..
Wake up to a Jesus Piece like a Catholic Nun
The War to be a rap legend had just begun
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

The kind of dreams I have are dreams that relate to the future and things and I want to be. For example, I had a dream where my sister asked me if Target sold red polo shirts for work. A few days or weeks later, that same dream actually came true.

Another dream I had was me being famous and I really do want to be famous. These dreams don't freak me out as much than the ones that actually come true though.

Oh, one more dream that actually did come true. This may sound stupid, weird, crazy and whatnot, but . . . I actually had a dream about being unbanned from DMK, lol. And the next day, ta-da!

I know it's stupid, but hey, it's was one of my dreams, lol.
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

Its an old thread, but, what i want to say fits into this, so, what the hell.

I had a weird dream last night, a bunch of you DMK guys were all over here and we all went on a night out. We went around the city center and had more then a couple of drinks and ended up at the nightclub i usually go to. Now, heres were things get interesting. A mosh pit started and right away, Dave, Grail, Adam, HellNinjaScorpion and myself jump into it. KKW is standing there with her arms folded, just watching. JaL was laughing his ass off until Camilla and KoK threw him in to it as well, which they grinned about (dont ask me how they got into the club, its a dream, reality has no place here). ForestDemon and Reppy-H2 was standing near by looking on in disbelief, Ces't La Vei! and Arion were standing at the edge of it, pushing people back into it. Sonya Lover and Hanzo was just standing there with drinks. I dont clearly remember anyone else.

Anyway, one amusing thing was Adam threw someone into Grail, who wasn't even phased, just looked at the guy who knocked into him and knocked him out. JaL kept trying to get away, but Camilla and KoK lept pushing him back in. HNS and myself were picking on Emos who tried, and failed, to mosh and Dave was just having a laugh.

Either way, strange dream...
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Teal"]Dont make me say it.... :threaten:
FALCON ... PAAAUUUNCH![/color]
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]
skellington
True Kombatant

The strangest dream I have ever had involved me eating live snakes! :eek:
Dark_Warrior
Ultimate Warrior

Vivid dreams. I;m usually running from something in my dreams. The city i was living in for school was fludding (nothing hostile, gentle water everywhere) so i was swimming down the streets. then i notive other people swimming towards me, they are ghosts. before i know it spirits are everywhere and are coming for me in the water. Then for some reason i started to float into the hair and away from earth. IT was messed, and kinda stupid now that i'm writing it. but it seemed so real.
reversemarin
Expert Warrior

I used to have a dream in which I would climb up the stairs which had no ending, and those stairs are in a shape of a square when you watch them from bird's perspective, and then all of a sudden they would disappear and I would start falling (this part when I'm falling actually lasts very long) and when I'm about to hit the ground I wake up and find myself in sitting position very shocked! Haven't had that dream/nightmare for quite a while...
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
[CENTER][color="White"][SIZE="1"]My MK2011 character ranking (by number of wins) as of Feb 02, 2014[/size][/color][/CENTER]
Omni-[N|E|O]-Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

The weirdest has to be the Mortal Kombat dream I had. Like I was standing in the back side of the Pyramid, and I was watching the other warriors failing to go to the top. During all the dream, was the Mortal Kombat Annihilation Soundtrack Music. I just race to the top, and before, I could step in, I just get sucked by a massive force in the sky, and then, I watch as I get away more and more, until I see a bright light, and then I wake up. :eek:
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
skellington
True Kombatant

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that I was at a basketball game with my family but then it was under attack! :eek: this one and the snake one are the weirdest I have had.