best Mk female

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
anthony_3k
Beginning Fighter

i guess there really arent alot of females in mortal kombat but if you had to pick which would you pick

Kitana
Mileena
Sonya
Sheeva
Sindel
Tanya
Jade
Frost
Nitara
Khameleon
Ashrah
Li Mei
Kira
Sareena
Other minor characters(Kia, Jatakka, and Delia for example)

unfurtunately i can only name 8 iam pretty sure their should be more. feel free to help me out cause iam in need of it
BorixXx
Master Kombatant

I love em all, but my old fav used to be Kitana, but for some reason now, Frost seems to be my fav, her mask, that suit, and the hair, kinda makes her seem so sexy
arion
Skilled Kombatant

Mileena's the best. She's also the best cause the MK team didn't make her to make men get horny, they made her cause she had a great storyline alongwith Kitana's and was actually USEFUL unlike most of these so called female warriars that are just in the MK games to attract men. sheesh.
BorixXx
Master Kombatant

I dont give a rats ass bout the storyline, I juss want a char who fights good and mostly looks good. Many guys dont like using a chick in a game that aint attractive
Adept Mercenary
Skilled Kombatant

Just moving to general MK...
anthony_3k
Beginning Fighter

well i do have to admit frost is sexy......... but my fave. has always been mileena, i think its because she has the daggers, and she can roll around the floor and trip i think that shit is mad cool.....but i recently found out that mileena's mouth is shaped like barakas mouth.. and thats why she wears that mask, thats kinda freaky..
Quack-Wabbit
Practicing Fighter

Li Mei and Nitara are missing from the poll.... and my favourite MK female is Tanya. Yay for traitorism....
adamDMK

I've always loved my girl Kitana. Or maybe I just liked her because of Talisa Soto. ;) Yeah that's probably it. Also Quan Chi's assasins from MK Mythologies are awesome. 3 of them. Think about it! To me, Mileena was always the most difficult character in the MK2 Arcade game to defeat. So she would always piss me off, but I still luv her.
arion
Skilled Kombatant

[quote="adamDMK"]I've always loved my girl Kitana. Or maybe I just liked her because of Talisa Soto. ]

Ya Mileena roX. I know how 2 use her in MKII the best.
She has many tricks. In this MKII booklet, it said Mileena was the best MK character in MKII with the best gae play and moves 2 defeat someone with. Even though many, many of u will probably disagree.
anthony_3k
Beginning Fighter

arion wrote:Ya Mileena roX. I know how 2 use her in MKII the best.
She has many tricks. In this MKII booklet, it said Mileena was the best MK character in MKII with the best gae play and moves 2 defeat someone with. Even though many, many of u will probably disagree.

i totally agree with you mileena was the best character in MK2..... mileena is cool and all but she can't compare with Jade..... Jade truly roxi was playing trilogy recently, and i did a brutality with her and that shit was hot...
arion
Skilled Kombatant

anthony_3k wrote:i totally agree with you mileena was the best character in MK2..... mileena is cool and all but she can't compare with Jade..... Jade truly roxi was playing trilogy recently, and i did a brutality with her and that shit was hot...

Well everyone in "Trilogy" was improved. Jade wasn't the only female character to have combos and shit. Mileena had combo's too.
But they weren't as unique as Jades or Kitana's. They were too basic, and included basic moves chained up to make a combo.
While Kitana and Jade had Fans and Staff's plus other special moves to be chained up.

So still, Mileena was the best in MKII. And in MKII I even beat Jade with Mileena. Jade was a cheap ass annoying biatch in MKII lol.
Fox
Master Kombatant

Kitana hell yeah! She is so hot
kaligoddess
Master Kombatant

I have to go with Frost. Because she just rocks my socks.
BorixXx
Master Kombatant

*drool*
Frost somehow looks so damn hot, *well, with the mask on only*
anthony_3k
Beginning Fighter

kaligoddess wrote:I have to go with Frost. Because she just rocks my socks.

you know that pic you got at the bottom of your thing it kinda look like frost to me anyway.... how did you make that anyway di you draw then scanned it on your computer?
Fox
Master Kombatant

arion
Skilled Kombatant

Black-Scorpio wrote:I dont give a rats ass bout the storyline, I juss want a char who fights good and mostly looks good. Many guys dont like using a chick in a game that aint attractive

Well the MK team seemed to like using Mileena a lot even if she wasn't attractive. With the mask ON, she was attractive. I mean she had the same features as Kitana except for the face.
arion
Skilled Kombatant

anthony_3k wrote:well i do have to admit frost is sexy......... but my fave. has always been mileena, i think its because she has the daggers, and she can roll around the floor and trip i think that shit is mad cool.....but i recently found out that mileena's mouth is shaped like barakas mouth.. and thats why she wears that mask, thats kinda freaky..

yay anthony lol. Mileena is kewL.
I thought the grotesque face made her all the more unique. She was pretty with the mask ON. especially in MKII when she had her long pretty Kitana hair out, and she had that body suit that didn't look too slutty.

anthony_3k
Beginning Fighter

you know what you are right that mask does make her look more unique and i remember in mk2 she also had a bandana.. so all in all mileena was working it lol
The_3rd_Sub-Zero
Practicing Fighter

I have to go with Sonya. Bouncing Blondes all the way!
Cold As Ice
Ultimate Warrior

who are ya'l kidding...sonya is tha hottest!
anthony_3k
Beginning Fighter

are you guys serious Sonya hot.... you guys are crazy... blonds with blue eyes are overated and their dumb... lol Can't believe anyone would pick Sonya over mileena....
The_3rd_Sub-Zero
Practicing Fighter

Who said I was thinking about her smarts?(Hint: what i was thinkin starts with "H")
anthony_3k
Beginning Fighter

The_3rd_Sub-Zero wrote:Who said I was thinking about her smarts?(Hint: what i was thinkin starts with "H")

a H iam all confused do you like her hips lol well just give me another hint
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

Id have to go with my girlfriend Yalisse.... cuz the crazy difference between her and the MK Girlz is that she is REAL! :D