If you could combine two characters which two would tou chose?

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
Reptile_X
Skilled Kombatant

How about Liu Kang and Reptile.....it's like Bruce Lee meets Jurassic Park or something.

[color="Red"]"Flash before my eyes, now it's time to die"[/color]
[SIZE="1"][color="Black"][/color]Metallica, "Ride the Lighting"[/size] Thanks s3kt0r for the pimpin sig
Smok rulez
Practicing Fighter

I say Mokap & Li Mei it would be a dude with Sias, tae kwon do and Karate a totally awesome fighter. also quan chi & Sector A robot those awesome swords quan chi's got and all Sector speicals from MK3!!
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant
Location: yo mama's kitchen butt nekkid cooking eggs. want breakfast?

I would combine Raiden and Scorpion, I dont know how it would come out, but it would be cool. Also Ermac and Rain... ???
Shaolin Sensation
True Kombatant

Hanzo_Hasashi wrote:I would combine Raiden and Scorpion, I dont know how it would come out, but it would be cool. Also Ermac and Rain... ???

I think i read somewhere that there's a glitch on mk1 where scorpion and raiden are fused (they share moves and stuff) lol, probably BS but i definitely remember reading it on the net, also raiden and reptile could be fused according to the same source. Im surprised no ones made a big deal about my Scorpion Sub-Zero team idea, maybe its already been said?
Dude_Surfer
Intermediate Warrior

Shaolin Sensation wrote:Im surprised no ones made a big deal about my Scorpion Sub-Zero team idea, maybe its already been said?

I like the idea of a Scorpion Sub-Zero team. I'd be pretty cool. They could develop an adventure RPG type game out of the story line.

As for who I would combine together, I think I would put Riaden with Liu Kang. It'd be pretty sick if you think about. The MK champion and the protector of Earthrealm.
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

I think Raiden and Fujin would be cool to see combined together. I even have a name for them, "Rajin" sounds cool, two gods combined and having the power of lighting and wind.
Ninjas r da best
Intermediate Warrior

Fox wrote:I will always pick Sub-Zero for the freezing ability. Mix him with Scorpion for the ultimate fighting machine. Spear the enemy, juggle-combo him, freeze him in the air, juggle combo him etc...

i so agree with u and i really think that a guy who can shoot a spear from his hands and freeze a guy is a cool killing machine
LinKueiAgent

These two are a way to bring characters in the storyline back into the series:
Fire God + Water God + Earth God
Kia + Jataaka As Tag Team

Also, a Noob & Sub combo would be cool, since it would techincally twice the ice, which is twice as nice.
:D
Sektor In Flames
Practicing Fighter

I'd combine Shang Tsung and Quan Chi to make Havik!

Wait a second! That already happened!

:D
The True Grand Master Of The Lin Kuei!!!
FINISH HIM!
Onid
Practicing Fighter

Kintaro and KAbal!
That would be so raw. 4 arms with a mask and hook swords bign bulky!

Motaro
Keith
Advanced Warrior

Milonya!

Mileena & Sonya,
Blonde, leotard, mask, cap, sai, great big pair of..... :D :D
witch247usa
Practicing Fighter

I would combine Sindel and Frost. Because Sindel is kick butt alone, but if she had freezing power along with her regular power she would be 10 times better. Blessed Be
Image All Hail Queen Sindel :yes