Worst Female Character ever

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
barakasclaws66
Practicing Fighter

to me it got to be either tanya or li mei. Esspecially Sheeva Cause shes so ugly.
THOU WHOM TEASES THY SHALL SUFFER THEE GREATEST PUNISHMENT THIS SIDE OF THE REALMS.
THINE SHALL BE PUNISHED BY THY AND ONLY THY AND SHALL TORTURE THOU TILL TIMES END.
Fŗø§†ß¡†Σ

id go with katana shes so boaring and has no cool abilite=ies and that lie mi o god annoying with her little weapons of gayness
Leo's Mileena
Expert Warrior
Location: (wherever you wan't me to be) jkjkjk California where the calis go

there is no such thing as the worst female mk character, they all were good in their own unique way!!!!! :D
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant

^^^ well now, i think i understand you! Li Mei would have to be the worst female fighter in mk. That might change by the time deception comes out.
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant
Location: yo mama's kitchen butt nekkid cooking eggs. want breakfast?

I think Frost is the worst female character in the series. Shes just ugly and annoying.
divinty
Advanced Warrior

*eyeroll* .................................z.o............................

I hope that frost was never ugly ever again.

but anyway I think the worst females are

1.kitana-tire of getting pretty NOW........I HATE HER
2.li'mei-I think she is so fucking ugly as hell..
3.sindel-I never like her
4.jade-was a crappy filler
[color=lightblue]**Image[/color]**
jade-dragon
Practicing Fighter

kitana is the worst female that I ever play with and li'mei is butt f***ing ugly and annoying. they both suck....then sheeva and sindel or jade
Kitana_is_HOTT101

let's compare-

kitana- shes got nice tits, and her slutty outfit reveals her legs and part of her P#$sy. her thighs are a novelty. gotta love em. she also has a nice a$$. her face is hideous in mk gold. but in mk trilogy she's a beauty. i wanna jus slip my hands down her fishnetted top and fondle with her.... ok. so she's hott. not ugly.

jade-shes a nice piece of a$$. plus she's on MK T and UMK3 ads, usually getting her a$$ kicked or being fatalitized, so thats hott. her face is ugly though. her fighting stance is sluttier though. she opens her legs while she fights, thats a plus. and when it says FINISH HER! shes feeling her self off as if she's enjoying the last orgasmic feelings she will have befor her grizzly death. shes not ugly, but not very pretty neither. nothing against blacks. but i prefer kitana.

mileena- well shes a kitana rip off, but she rolls in such a way that i would love her in bed. all that rolling exposes her butt cheeks, so thats good. her stance is hoott and slimming. shes devilish also, and i'd love to see her get fatalitized in the most gruesome way hmmmmm... maybe MKT's pit 3 razor blade massacre. oh yeah and she's gotta get some tooth whitener toothpaste. i mean its ok you got big teeth but brush em. same rating as jade.

tanya- she has the most beautiful face of all mk babes. she also got that cleavage corset/teddy outfit. shyytee!!! tiooo bad she died. she has a nice butt. not ugly.

sonya- kerri hoskins is hot. but not in MK.
sindel- sorry im not into old ppl.
nitara-ill let her suck my blood if she suck something else that i have too. LOL!!
frost- loox like a$$. get a tan.
li mei- im not into asians

the worst is probably hmmmmmmmmmmm

Li Mei.

XXX is GOOD 4 U XXX :eek:
Morder.7
Skilled Kombatant

First off you are a perverted wannabe freak trying to act cool. You are talking about vido games here. Not real people. How old are you 8 or 9? That was quite possibly the worst post ever at DMK.

Anyways the worst female is Sheeva obviously was a sad attempt at getting a fair playable 4 arm guy, or girl or something. Just bad, fatalities wern't that bad though.

Why does everyone hate Li Mei? I thought she was one of the top 5 in MKDA

-[Cooler than that nerd]Stimpy
LINK1
Beginning Fighter

Sonya Blade I Have Never Really Liked Her And She Relly ****** Me Off
Shaolin Sensation
True Kombatant

At the end of the day, Sonya Blade's been there from the beginning so for that reason alone i think she's alright. In my opinion the worst female fighter ever is - Sheeva, what a lame character, the only thing she had going for her was being a Shokan lol. Li Mei is boring but has potential, Frost is just a rip-off also.
AL_NAR_ASWAD
Practicing Fighter

Shaolin Sensation wrote:At the end of the day, Sonya Blade's been there from the beginning so for that reason alone i think she's alright. In my opinion the worst female fighter ever is - Sheeva, what a lame character, the only thing she had going for her was being a Shokan lol. Li Mei is boring but has potential, Frost is just a rip-off also.

None of them are THAT bad, I mean, they don't horribly suck, but one that I don't really like is Sonya. She's too boring. Kitana can get a new look and new moves if she's back in MK7. Mileena's awesome. Sheeva was awesome, too bad she hasn't been in any MK game since MKT. Sindel's cool, though I liked her better when she was evil. They didn't give her any great moves in this game. I mean, her throw could've been her MK3 throw, using her hair somehow, but f*ck it. Jade isn't bad, looks a bit too much like Tanya in this game (who's not that bad either). Li Mei has a lot of potential, and I like what they did with her costume in Deception, except for the fact that they got rid of her Baji Quan style. Nitara looked awesome in her alternate costume, but her moves did suck. She has potential. Ashrah looks great and she's pretty strong as well. Kira, not much you can say about her. She looks okay, but no originality. Sareena, never played with her. And for Frost, yea she's a rip-off, but her alternate looked cool. I don't know of any other female in MK other than these I mentioned, so yea, Sonya's gotta be my least favorite.
Keith
Advanced Warrior

*Gasp! Evil! Kidding!

I think the female characters were great! All of them. The only characters I didn't like were Mokap (joke) Jarek (kano)
I loved all female fighters.

Sonya: My favourite, vicious fighter, great look, great story.

Kitana: Nice, good story, not too keen on her stealing Sonya's Kiss of death, square wave punch and in MKgold, sonya's neckbreaker.

mileena: Really cool, vicious, seductive, deadly.

Jade: Cool, torn between her master and her friend, that was cool. I wish they hadn't started her off as a green version of mileena and kitana but still, pretty cool.

Sheeva: Loved her! I loved all three shokans and I loved the sound she made when you hit her. It was wierd and cool!

Sindel: Loved the whole, old queen, sexy yet ugly kind of look.

Khameleon: She would be so cool with Reptile in MK7. She had a great story.

Tanya: Shouldn't have got the kiss, but It was nice listening to what she said when she got hurt. "Ow my brain!"

Frost: Not exactly original but still, I liked the spiky air and the fact they added a new member of the Lin Kuei.

Nitara: very cool, sexy, deadly. Wings and fangs? meh, thats the modern world.....

Li Mei: Student hooker with a top the goes completely around her boobs. Nice moves, didn't deserve the sai but still I liked her ending and her contemporary look.

Am I forgetting anyone?
Keith
Advanced Warrior

I haven't played deception but from all the info I know, Kira.
Shes basically another Jarek. They should have just scrapped the Kira idea and put Sonya and Kano in the game. I mean, Boon said many favourites would return, where the hell is Kitana, Kano, Kung Lao and Sonya?!?!?
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

Hmh. This is making me think. -=He strokes his goatee.=- ...And it hurts.
I saw potential in Sheeva, actually. Thought she was a good idea, but sadly she didn't work. I'm content with the way they killed her off, though.
I didn't get much of a vibe from Tanya in MK4, and when she wasn't in DA I was all, "Oh, good, she was sorta pointless, anyway." But they brought her back, and I think it's cool that she's with the Dragon King. Plus she looks dead sexy in that outfit. -=He guards against all the DMK female members slapping and hitting at him.=-
...Uhh, anyway... Sindel is awesome... so are Kitana, Mileena and Jade... Li Mei? Well, she gets the prize for jiggliest MK babe. -=He guards against the females again.=- Don't think she deserved the sai, but I would've gone ape-s#!% if no one had the sai, so the lesser of two evils there. I like the fact that she is now corrupt because of her ending in DA, though. I felt her character was too bland, and needed some spice.
I thought Khameleon was pretty cool. Good idea to add in a female Zaterran to try to rescue Reptile. Sad that her story kinda hit a brick wall there.
Nitara: sexy vampire. Looks like a one-shot thing, since I think we've all agreed that she got back to her home realm. I doubt we'll see her again. Nice character, she accomplished her goal, story's wrapped up with a pretty pink bow on top.
All in all, I've gotta say Frost is my least favorite. -=He guards against all the Frost fans. and there are many.=- But hear me out! She's like Sub-Zero's bratty little sister! I mean, look, I think it's GREAT to see more Lin Kuei members outside of Sub-Zero, Smoke, Cyrax and Sektor, and it's double-awesome that the new member's a female, but a blatant Sub-Zero rip off? Doesn't seem too creative to me. Although I must admit that she is a tough foe, and once again I liked her ending, because it fit her. And what with Sub-Zero's "discovery" about his lineage in the story of MK: D (I wanted to stay away from spoiling it), I think it's possible that they could be related. If not through family, by a common ancestor. And yes, I KNOW that it has be stated by Boon-sama that she is NOT the third Sub-Zero sibling. But I think she's much cooler that way. Ah, well.
...So, yeah. There it is. I'll shut up now.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][color="DarkOrchid"]Check out my New York City-based theater company! http://www.LeftHipProductions.com[/color][/CENTER]
Furyblade
Practicing Fighter

Nitara. I just couldn't find anything I liked about Nitara.
Dude_Surfer
Intermediate Warrior

Fŗ wrote:o god annoying with her little weapons of gayness

Not that there's anything wrong with that... but how can she have gayness. She's a girl.
Morder.7
Skilled Kombatant

Keith wrote:I haven't played deception but from all the info I know, Kira.
Shes basically another Jarek. They should have just scrapped the Kira idea and put Sonya and Kano in the game. I mean, Boon said many favourites would return, where the hell is Kitana, Kano, Kung Lao and Sonya?!?!?

Kano is dead, Kung Lao, Sonya, Kitana, and Jax are under mind control or something by the Dragon king.

Spoiler

Ermac supposidlly saves them, expect them in the next game.

-[oh yeah]Stimpy
Reptile_X
Skilled Kombatant

I didn't like Tanya too much.....she's a bitch lol.

[color="Red"]"Flash before my eyes, now it's time to die"[/color]
[SIZE="1"][color="Black"][/color]Metallica, "Ride the Lighting"[/size] Thanks s3kt0r for the pimpin sig
Mei
Advanced Warrior

shiva is the worst female character.. she's gross, I don't even want to picture her naked..
Smok rulez
Practicing Fighter

I think Sheeva, shes a very craptacular female Goro. on the other hand I LOVED Li Mei she was awesome!!
X Fear Scorpion X

Sheeva has to be the dumbest female in MK history, just bad overall stinkin up the place
KungLao/Sub-Zero
Practicing Fighter

Sheeva, she looked cool when ya first saw her, but she ended up being a scrub. You'd think with four arms she'd be a bad ass but apparently not. I'm not a big fan of Sonya. Sonya sucked in every MK game execept MKDA were she actually was a top contender, but otherwise her and Sheeva were the worst female characters of all time.
Dark Lord
Practicing Fighter

I would have to say that the worst female fighter is a toss up between Sheeva and the vampire girl in MKDA.
Legendkilla
Intermediate Warrior

Ashra is making is very hard for me not to put in my two cents with her as the subject.

Most of her combos suck, her story is lame, her ending is lame, her fatalities are lame, and her Hara Kiri is the worst one of the bunch. Her outfit looks stupid. Her alternate should be her regular...

I just can't stand her... really...
12-01-2004 12:21 PM: Stop acting like a know-it-all

Legend: Who's acting?