Worst Female Character ever

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
Lovely shadow
Skilled Kombatant

yubari wrote:whaaaaat. Sindel was the shit.

can Scorpion fly? NOPE!

you are so wak....so very wiggity wak...
Sindel has bad taste in men....she sucks..
I'm back, bitches!:clap:

here's where all mia sexy MK art is hidden : http://genjibunbun.deviantart.com/
yubari

ok so she didnt have good taste in clothes, but she was still cool.

dont diss on Sindel. you make baby jesus cry :(
Earthrealm_Warrior
True Kombatant

im guessin the worst female is Tanya, almost everyone dislikes her in this thread, so she wins.
KitanaFan
Skilled Kombatant

Well they're all hot (Except Sonya, Sindel and Sheeva) and I'm good with Sonya and Sheeva so the worst is Sindel.
ERrorMACro
Beginning Fighter

Tanya, she was only in one game and wasn't really important, just a fill in (Like many characters in MK4).
Fox
Master Kombatant

Lovely shadow wrote:Sindel has bad taste in men....she sucks..
That's why all the males want her :p

I don't know why nobody likes Tanya. She always makes me think of a jungle woman. Those are funny ^^
Biby128
Beginning Fighter

Hsu Hao= Wrost Female Character

She's just extreamly ugly. And her gameplay is whak too.

*SHOT*
Image<-------The best of the best!!!!
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

Biby128 wrote:Hsu Hao= Wrost Female Character

She's just extreamly ugly. And her gameplay is whak too.

*SHOT*

Are you trying to make a joke or something?

If so, I don't find it to be that funny.

If you're not joking and you really think that Hsu Hao is female, then I don't know what's wrong with you, because Hsu Hao is a guy and if you've actually played MK: DA or seen some kind of render or pic of him then you'd know that he's a guy.
Fox
Master Kombatant

He was trying to joke yes :p

Why do you think Tanya is ugly? She is just hot....
Biby128
Beginning Fighter

ForestDemon wrote:Are you trying to make a joke or something?

If so, I don't find it to be that funny.

If you're not joking and you really think that Hsu Hao is female, then I don't know what's wrong with you, because Hsu Hao is a guy and if you've actually played MK: DA or seen some kind of render or pic of him then you'd know that he's a guy.

Wow calm down dude I was just kidding. I like ever MK female character except for Hsu Hao *SHOT*
Image<-------The best of the best!!!!
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

Biby128 wrote:Wow calm down dude I was just kidding. I like ever MK female character except for Hsu Hao *SHOT*

I had a feeling you were. Anyway, back to topic....I think that characters like Sheeva should stay dead.
Gomess
Beginning Fighter

I'd just like to know how anyone can find Sonya more interesting than Sheeva. I'm not joking, I mean really, someone give me reasons. So I understand. :)

Tanya being unpopular I can believe. I had a dream where she turned out to BE Jade. Not that unbelievable reeeaaally.......... Well, I've seen wackier things in MK eh?
[CENTER]'...'[/CENTER]
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

Gomess wrote:I'd just like to know how anyone can find Sonya more interesting than Sheeva. I'm not joking, I mean really, someone give me reasons. So I understand. :)

Tanya being unpopular I can believe. I had a dream where she turned out to BE Jade. Not that unbelievable reeeaaally.......... Well, I've seen wackier things in MK eh?

lol...I think I understand what you mean with Sonya...she doesn't have too great of a storyline...

Anyway, I don't find Sheeva to be too interesting either.
Gomess
Beginning Fighter

Well, let's do a little comparing eh?

Sonya
Chases Kano to Outworld. Gets captured. Gets rescued. Nearly kills Kano. Gets pulled from a clifftop by Jarek. Carries Kenshi halfway across Outworld. Became a General. Is ugly.

Sheeva
Kills Motaro (not bad...). Killed by Shao Kahn. If she wasn't a Shokan, she'd have Sonya in the "good looking" stakes.

As it is though... well they both kind of suck, don't they? Sheeva wasn't around for half the time as Sonya was and they both got the same amount of things accomplished and definitely the same amount of personality. :???

At least all the other girls have a lot of potential... or are just grand... Kitana, grand. Mileena, badass. Jade, just a cool char. Sindel, didn't *do* anything, but good moves. Frost, badass. Nitara, mysterious. Li Mei, was boring but if she comes back as a Dragon Soldier I'm there.

They need more girls with personality AND backstory like Kitana and Mileena... so no, I don't have much hope for Kira. >_<

...................I just noticed only three MK ladies' names end with consonants. I should really go outside.
[CENTER]'...'[/CENTER]
Fox
Master Kombatant

Well I like Sonya cuz she practices my favorite martial art, Tae Kwon Do. I think she's pretty too but she's just a girl from a game so that actually doesn't matter.

I hate Sheeva because everytime I even hear or read her name, it makes me think of her ugly face in MK:A. And female Shokans just suck in my opinion....
Gomess
Beginning Fighter

Heh, oh yes, Marjean whasshername who played Sheeva in the movie.... oh dear oh dear. :(

Ah yeah, I just thought of another negative thing I could say about a certain MK lady.... now, I've kinda gotten to like Li Mei since the rumours of her coming back as a Dragon Soldier really got started, but....

That is not liu he ba fa. And they spelt it wrong. O_o

Sonya's TKD is kinda convincing though. ^^

Female Shokans? I dunno if a female version of any MK Monster Blokes would work. Imagine a female centaur. Ick. In fact, I'm sick of "female version" characters already. We need some original ones.... maybe even original monster ladies....

I wouldn't mind a Khameleon comeback, though.... if she was lizardy... :confused:
[CENTER]'...'[/CENTER]
FlawlessVictory
True Kombatant

I like them all with the possible exceptino of Kira. I'm sorry if they're not developed to an extent that makes them the key players in the story, but I don't find their stories that bad or irrelevant. The only thing I've got against Kira is the fact that a Black Dragon member's story primarily consits of being hunted down by someone else and little else, and that's annoying because we've been through it plenty with Kano, Jarek, and somewhat so with Kabal.
TheOriginalJade
Skilled Kombatant

Let me mke this easier. All the females that suck are none of the following: Sindel, Kitana, Jade, Mileena.
LIU KANG SUCKS
Gomess
Beginning Fighter

TheOriginalJade wrote:Let me mke this easier. All the females that suck are none of the following: Sindel, Kitana, Jade, Mileena.

Agreed. Well, that's that topic sorted eh? :p

And just think... all four of those ladies will be back in MKD... for the first time since UMK3... *headbangs*

Yeah, ok, I changed my mind, the MK ladies are more decent than I gave them credit for.
[CENTER]'...'[/CENTER]
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

I think that Kitana needs a much more interesting storyline. I find her storyline to be bland and uninteresting. Jade has potential and I like Mileena's storyline in MKD so far. I think more can be done with Sindel though.
Gomess
Beginning Fighter

Coolness depends on how you *tell* the storyline....

I mean, she's a Princess who was denied her rightful place and lied to by the man she thought was her father, tricked into thinking she was his daughter by a clone of herself, managed to escape to Earth with her oldest friend sent to kill her, then amassed an army and fought in Outworld for like three years, making buddies with Goro and losing him AND Liu Kang in the process. Also confronting her old clone sister and saving her mom's ass from Quan Chi (or at least, that's inferred).

You don't see any depth there....?

I'm not trying to be smartass, just wanna know why you don't like her.
[CENTER]'...'[/CENTER]
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

Gomess wrote:Coolness depends on how you *tell* the storyline....

I mean, she's a Princess who was denied her rightful place and lied to by the man she thought was her father, tricked into thinking she was his daughter by a clone of herself, managed to escape to Earth with her oldest friend sent to kill her, then amassed an army and fought in Outworld for like three years, making buddies with Goro and losing him AND Liu Kang in the process. Also confronting her old clone sister and saving her mom's ass from Quan Chi (or at least, that's inferred).

You don't see any depth there....?

I'm not trying to be smartass, just wanna know why you don't like her.

I know what you mean, but I still feel that there could be more to her than just that. I don't have any ideas at the moment, but I'd like to see something more to her, that's all. The same goes for Sonya.
Gomess
Beginning Fighter

Well they definitely need *personality*, I'll agree with you there, but they've got enough story between them to fill a whole game. :o

Story's great an everything, but sometimes having lots of clones and chases and bestfriendtraumas is nothing compared to actual personality....

Yes. Kitana and Sonya only suck because they don't have personality, but they have a fair bit of story, especially compared to the other MK ladies. Oh, and because Sonya is ugly. *Dodges rocks*
[CENTER]'...'[/CENTER]
ScorpionSpear
Ultimate Warrior

Sheeva and Sonya. Total piles of useless pixels. I can't stand either of them.

I'm an asshole. No need to tell me again.
Year of the Tiger
Skilled Kombatant

I don't like Sonya because she was the one who started the whole kissing fatalities that the females do in Mortal Kombat

あなたのぬくもりもっと抱きしめたい - THC!!