Best character MK1-MK3

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
Fire-Ice-Acid

MK2:every single character in mortal kombat 2 is perfect. i think mortal kombat 2 characters have better looks and better techniques.
shastab24
Intermediate Warrior

Rayden has always been my favorite character. This has been, for the most part, because I have always known how to do his torpedo and teleport. However, I also just have that great feeling when playing with a god.

Okay, for each game, I'll place who I like the most:
Mortal Kombat--Rayden
On Game Gear, here is the order in which I like to play as them:
1. Rayden
2. Liu Kang
3. Sonya
4. Johnny Cage
5. Scorpion
6. Sub-Zero

Mortal Kombat II--Rayden
On Game Gear, here is the order in which I like to play as them:
1. Jax
2. Liu Kang
3. Kitana
4. Mileena
5. Scorpion
6. Reptile
7. Sub-Zero
8. Shang Tsung

Mortal Kombat 3--Stryker, Sheeva

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3--Stryker, Sheeva

Mortal Kombat Trilogy--Rayden, Smoke

Mortal Kombat 4--played it once as Rayden and that's it

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance--never played it

As long as Rayden is in Mortal Kombat: Deception, I'll be fine. Actually, I should say as long as he is in it with his teleport back. Looking at the moves list without seeing a teleport for Deadly Alliance confused me. It is one of his signiature moves. He had better glow white from time to time like he used to as well. I liked that, though I don't know if it served any purpose.
I heartily thank Rokian for the signature. He did an awesome job.

All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.

Abe Messer, 66, B24, GO SHASTA!!!
Richard Walker
Master Kombatant

I gotta agree with you there man. Don't know about looks, but moves and techiniques are defintly the best.

shastab24 wrote:1. Jax

I'll bet that's because of the super cheap 'Gotcha' grab move.:P
RICHARD WALKER
'I'm just as good as God made me sir.'
http://www.richard-walker.cjb.net/ <--- My main website and blog

-Kick off 2007 by checking out updates to Mortal Kombat Champions, The Y2J Road, Sonic 2 Headquarters, and RW Community!
Richard Walker
Master Kombatant

Fire-Ice-Acid wrote:MK2:every single character in mortal kombat 2 is perfect. i think mortal kombat 2 characters have better looks and better techniques.

I gotta agree with you there man. Don't know about looks, but moves and techiniques are defintly the best.

shastab24 wrote:1. Jax

I'll bet that's because of the super cheap 'Gotcha' grab move.:P
RICHARD WALKER
'I'm just as good as God made me sir.'
http://www.richard-walker.cjb.net/ <--- My main website and blog

-Kick off 2007 by checking out updates to Mortal Kombat Champions, The Y2J Road, Sonic 2 Headquarters, and RW Community!
shastab24
Intermediate Warrior

Richard Walker wrote:I'll bet that's because of the super cheap 'Gotcha' grab move.:P

Of course. It's easy for Game Gear: forward, forward, punch. I mastered that thing. It's the easiest way to beat Kintaro. Just grab, punch as much as possible, and when you let go of him, quickly grab him again. The Quadruple slam is also cool, but I wish for that reason that you could throw bosses (besides Shang Tsung). I also like the earthquake at the beginning, because it is one that is hard for another to counter against. I also found out about the move where you're in close and press forward, forward, kick, and Jax immobilizes the opponent with a punch to the neck, and they teeter as if they are on "Finish Him/Her." I never used the sonic wave much, though. It is the cheap move, in my opinion. I'm an in close fighter.

Of course, Liu Kang is also cheap. If you do it well, you can just bicycle kick the whole time, and you never have to do anything else. Any moves with kicking for him are great, actually.

I don't care if the moves are cheap. They get the job done (of course, the "Gotcha" grab on Shao Kahn for Game Gear is overkill. Just kick the guy a few times and he's dead).
I heartily thank Rokian for the signature. He did an awesome job.

All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.

Abe Messer, 66, B24, GO SHASTA!!!
Warlock

MK: Raiden and Scorpion
MK2: Baraka, Liu Kang, and Kung Lao
UMK3: Kabal, Rain, Old Sub-Zero, Sindel
MK4: Jarek, Quan-Chi, Johnny Cage
kung laos hat
Intermediate Warrior

mk1: subbie an scorpion
mk2: kung lao an baraka
umk3: kung lao kabal an ermac
^^^ props to stimpy for the sig ^^^^