Reptile Fans Gather Here

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
User avatar
horror_blood
Practicing Fighter
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 11:05 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
User avatar
Lucifer
Skilled Kombatant
Posts: 1212
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:00 pm
Location: no longer important

I know he needs his forceball, Reptile is the man he could use khameleon by his side to give him sex appeal(kidding) , but khameleon would be a great addition to any game.
Image
o nvm thanx divinty :]
User avatar
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant
Posts: 2262
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:44 am
Location: The Heavens

I agree, I'd like to see both Reptile and Khameleon return in a future MK... and maybe another Raptor too!
User avatar
Hell Ninja Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant
Posts: 1939
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Contact:

I agree. And I kinda miss his masked look, too. I mean, I thought it was great that he devolved after being away from his homeland for so long. But he looked awesome in Konquest, and that just made me realize how much I missed that old look.

I also think that Khameleon had some good storyline potential. I was kinda upset when she wasn't in Konquest. I thought she was pretty cool.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][color="DarkOrchid"]Check out my New York City-based theater company! http://www.LeftHipProductions.com[/color][/CENTER]
User avatar
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant
Posts: 2262
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:44 am
Location: The Heavens

Out of all the hidden characters in the MK series, I believe that Khameleon was my favorite. It also helped that she did indeed have a storyline too, lol!
TheOriginalJade
Skilled Kombatant
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

I liked Reptile the best in Trilogy. I love anything green so he is easily my favourite ninja. :D
Image
LIU KANG SUCKS
islam rules
Intermediate Warrior
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:16 pm

yes yes, green is the colour of islam................reptile rules
TheOriginalJade
Skilled Kombatant
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

What? No I don't think of islam when I think green....
Image
LIU KANG SUCKS
User avatar
Year of the Tiger
Skilled Kombatant
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Free Country USA
Contact:

TheOriginalJade wrote:I liked Reptile the best in Trilogy. I love anything green so he is easily my favourite ninja. :D


LOL, that was actually the reason why I first liked Reptile, since my favorite color is green. :D
Image

あなたのぬくもりもっと抱きしめたい - THC!!
User avatar
Big Smoothin
Master Kombatant
Posts: 3218
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:44 am
Location: Edenia
Contact:

Jeah, I always loved Reptile! Probably because my favorite color is green! :D
User avatar
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant
Posts: 2262
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:44 am
Location: The Heavens

Wow, didn't know that there was that many people that liked the color green, lol! It used to be my favorite color, and Reptile used to be my favorite character!
User avatar
Big Smoothin
Master Kombatant
Posts: 3218
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:44 am
Location: Edenia
Contact:

I like Reptile as a human the best. I like him on Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance too! But I don't like him on Mortal Kombat 4. I use his ninja costume!
User avatar
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant
Posts: 2262
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:44 am
Location: The Heavens

MKDA is when I lost interest in his character. But if he does return to his classic ninja form then he might just return to the top of my favorites list
User avatar
Big Smoothin
Master Kombatant
Posts: 3218
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:44 am
Location: Edenia
Contact:

What weapon did Reptile use on the other games? And how do you use weapons on MK4?
User avatar
Year of the Tiger
Skilled Kombatant
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Free Country USA
Contact:

Big Smoothin wrote:What weapon did Reptile use on the other games? And how do you use weapons on MK4?


In Mortal Kombat 4, Reptile used an axe as a weapon. Other than that, I don't know much about how to use weapons in that game (since I never played that game often)
Image

あなたのぬくもりもっと抱きしめたい - THC!!
User avatar
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant
Posts: 2262
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:44 am
Location: The Heavens

Big Smoothin wrote:What weapon did Reptile use on the other games? And how do you use weapons on MK4?


To use it, just tap B, B, LK! And like YOTT said it's an axe...... have fun with it!
User avatar
ReptileFan
Practicing Fighter
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:08 pm

i'm reptile's , sub-zero's, and ermac's fan.
as my name.. :D
User avatar
Icy-X
Master Kombatant
Posts: 2261
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:00 pm
Location: Oregon, USA

i should get in contact with the MK team and pitch an idea for Reptile in MK7 (and i think i may know how to cuz i know some body). well in Sindel's ending in MKD when she kills Onaga Reptile goes back to his form..... his Human MK2 form! i want that to be one of his costumes in MK7! (as i know thousands other do as well) but what i want to pitch to the MK Team is that i think Reptile should be in MK7 as a GOOD guy fighting AGAINST Shao Kahn. after all Reptiles main purpose is (or atleast use to be) to get his realm seperated from Out World (like how Nitara does/did). so i think it would be great that he was good and fought against Kahn in MK7. and if he needs some one to take orders from then im willing to bet Raiden would take full advantage.
Image
User avatar
thatcantbegood
Skilled Kombatant
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:04 am

Or they could just bring back Nitara since she was his last master. She was Nuetral before, so they could put her on the good side.
User avatar
Icy-X
Master Kombatant
Posts: 2261
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:00 pm
Location: Oregon, USA

thatcantbegood wrote:Or they could just bring back Nitara since she was his last master. She was Nuetral before, so they could put her on the good side.


ya but i think it would be better having Raiden as his master (if he has to have one) cuz that would feed on to Raiden's new personality. if Raiden was how he was b4 i dont think he would take advantage of Reptile like im suggesting he should in MK7.
Image
SHAO KHAN 20
Skilled Kombatant
Posts: 1493
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:00 pm

Reptiles_Servent wrote:i should get in contact with the MK team and pitch an idea for Reptile in MK7 (and i think i may know how to cuz i know some body). well in Sindel's ending in MKD when she kills Onaga Reptile goes back to his form..... his Human MK2 form! i want that to be one of his costumes in MK7! (as i know thousands other do as well) but what i want to pitch to the MK Team is that i think Reptile should be in MK7 as a GOOD guy fighting AGAINST Shao Kahn. after all Reptiles main purpose is (or atleast use to be) to get his realm seperated from Out World (like how Nitara does/did). so i think it would be great that he was good and fought against Kahn in MK7. and if he needs some one to take orders from then im willing to bet Raiden would take full advantage.


If you are indeed serious about this, could you see if they could possibly incorporate Chameleon/or if that fails Khameleon? because, many people probably want another active Zatteran in the series. also, you have a very good idea about Reptile's allegance and alternate costume. :yes if you could possibly do this, many many people would appreciate it, including myself.

and on the note of Reptile's new master, I would enjoy seeing him be neutral only because he should be his own character, but of course, many people might not openly accept this idea because it would be drastically change reptile's storyline.
User avatar
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant
Posts: 2262
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:44 am
Location: The Heavens

Slick, do you really know somebody or not! Cause I do have my suspicions, lol! Either way, I do think that that story could work........ I always wanted Reptile to either be neutral or good.
User avatar
Icy-X
Master Kombatant
Posts: 2261
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:00 pm
Location: Oregon, USA

Fire & Ice wrote:Slick, do you really know somebody or not! Cause I do have my suspicions, lol! Either way, I do think that that story could work........ I always wanted Reptile to either be neutral or good.


i know a guy who knows a few ppl on the MK Team. hes even talked to Ed Boon himself. trust me hes for real. only thing is that i havent spoke to him for a while...
Image
islam rules
Intermediate Warrior
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:16 pm

im making a subzero thread, who wants to bet with me that it will kill this thread?
User avatar
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant
Posts: 2262
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:44 am
Location: The Heavens

Reptiles_Servent wrote:i know a guy who knows a few ppl on the MK Team. hes even talked to Ed Boon himself. trust me hes for real. only thing is that i havent spoke to him for a while...


I'm just saying, cause no days you can never really tell with everybody and their momma saying that they're insiders, lol! There were a bunch of guys on some other forums talking about Kitana and Repitle being in Deception as playable characters and now they're not around any more!

But back on subject, Reptile does need to return........ but get rid of the primal look please!
Post Reply