Mortal Kombat Nexus - v4 Buildup

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
JaL
Skilled Kombatant

[color="Teal"]Maybe Nexus himself would like to shed some light into this topic? Hello? :wave: [/color]
[CENTER]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
steam: [color="#008080"]jandrew [jandrewcepticon][/color]
psn: [color="#008080"]jandrewcepticon[/color]
[/CENTER]
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

Maybe it is the name for the next Mortal Kombat game! Wow... we're the first to see this... wonder who is NEXt!!!
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Teal"]Dont make me say it.... :threaten:
FALCON ... PAAAUUUNCH![/color]
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

Maybe it is the name for the next Mortal Kombat game! Wow... we're the first to see this... wonder who is NEXt!!!
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]
deathrider
Expert Warrior

I'm so damn confused. What in fucks name is the deal? That video was a big load of crap that proves nothing about nothing. It's just a bunch of old clips for crying out load, it has no relivence to anything. This "Oh, I'm so mysterious" Nexus due is just some guy with too much spare time on his hands.
If we don't make it alive....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
....It's a hell of a good day to die!!
[font="Impact"] [color="Black"] BLACK COCK LOVER[/color][/font]
fuzz
New Fighter

This new website has nothing to do with Midway. Dave Rosteck owns the domain. Sorry to disappoint. Although, I will admit, I am rather curious as to what this is all about. I pray the MK8 roster thing isn't a trick just to get people interested. Lets not go the way of MKAustralia, Dave.

http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=mortalkombatnexus&tld=com

http://whois.domaintools.com/mortalkombatnexus.com

adamDMK

Oh thanks, Captain Obvious.

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant

Okay, now I'm a bit confused! How come we haven't heard anything about this?
fuzz
New Fighter

adamDMK wrote:Oh thanks, Captain Obvious.

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

What's that supposed to mean? Why is what I posted so obvious? To me, it looks like alot of people are pretty confused.
It's-Britney-Bitch
Expert Warrior

fuzz wrote:

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

What's that supposed to mean? Why is what I posted so obvious? To me, it looks like alot of people are pretty confused.

Oh! Maybe we're switching from DMK to MK Nexus?

I mean, the bigass X that comes up when you go to http://www.davesmk.com

That video, and the X in holy's sig.

It is a possibility, especially as we now know that the domain is owned by Dave..
Camilla wrote:"nobody loves me except SK20"
▲▲▲™
Skilled Kombatant

Kitana_owns wrote:
fuzz wrote:What's that supposed to mean? Why is what I posted so obvious? To me, it looks like alot of people are pretty confused.

It is a possibility, especially as we now know that the domain is owned by Dave..

I think you're on to something...doesn't anyone remember this Nexus fool coming into the chatroom and saying "DMK's Days Are Numbered"?
Holy Grail

WTF? Are you serious? I think if it was something as drastic as changing the name of the site Dave would have told his own staff. I can personally say that while the proof is there, I know nothing about it. You think changing a domain the size of DMK is a one-man operation? Maybe it's some sort of sister site that he's helping to plug?
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
It's-Britney-Bitch
Expert Warrior

Scorpion The ninja wrote:
Kitana_owns wrote:

I think you're on to something...doesn't anyone remember this Nexus fool coming into the chatroom and saying "DMK's Days Are Numbered"?

Yeah I heard about that..
Camilla wrote:"nobody loves me except SK20"
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant

Holy Grail wrote:WTF? Are you serious? I think if it was something as drastic as changing the name of the site Dave would have told his own staff. I can personally say that while the proof is there, I know nothing about it. You think changing a domain the size of DMK is a one-man operation? Maybe it's some sort of sister site that he's helping to plug?

Hmm... so I'm not the only one that has no idea what Dave is up to. I wonder what exactly he's keeping us in the dark about.
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant
Location: yo mama's kitchen butt nekkid cooking eggs. want breakfast?

fuzz wrote:

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

[color="Red"]You sound way too concerned with dude to be a new member...6 posts my ass...I SMELL AN ALTER EGO! This fuzz cat had only 4 posts this morning.

fuzz = Nexus

Problem solved. Next![/color]
fuzz
New Fighter

Hanzo_Hasashi wrote:
fuzz wrote:What's that supposed to mean? Why is what I posted so obvious? To me, it looks like alot of people are pretty confused.

[color="Red"]You sound way too concerned with dude to be a new member...6 posts my ass...I SMELL AN ALTER EGO! This fuzz cat had only 4 posts this morning.

fuzz = Nexus

Nope. Couldn't be more wrong. I'm fuzzd0rk from Fuzzd0rk's Mortal Kombat. I stop by now and again, but usually don't post. However, today I noticed the MKNexus thing and started to investigate. My first gut feeling was that Dave was switching domain names and giving the site a makeover, but if even the staff doesn't know about it, now I'm not so sure.
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

Whoa whoa whoa whoa... we are changing sites now? Did i miss a meeting? Apparently not, Grail doesnt seem to know and i think if anyoen would, he and Adam would know if anything is going on.

All i know is that we have all these random things about this Nexus... i think its just trouble being stirred up...
skellington
True Kombatant

Kitana_owns wrote:

I was THE FIRST person to point this out! now everbody is saying it :cry
Holy Grail

skellington wrote:
Kitana_owns wrote:

I was THE FIRST person to point this out! now everbody is saying it :cry

That still don't make it fact - this is speculation until "Nexus" gives us some answers. Now I know Dave and he is extremely talented, but there's no way he could pull off a domain switch on his own.

As for my sig, it is something that JaL made. I've had for AGES and both JaL and I have no idea what this Nexus thing is. It's entirely possible that Dave saw the sig and decided to make something to do with it.
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
LordMegatron
Ultimate Warrior

fuzz wrote:
Hanzo_Hasashi wrote:[color="Red"]You sound way too concerned with dude to be a new member...6 posts my ass...I SMELL AN ALTER EGO! This fuzz cat had only 4 posts this morning.

fuzz = Nexus

Nope. Couldn't be more wrong. I'm fuzzd0rk from Fuzzd0rk's Mortal Kombat. I stop by now and again, but usually don't post. However, today I noticed the MKNexus thing and started to investigate. My first gut feeling was that Dave was switching domain names and giving the site a makeover, but if even the staff doesn't know about it, now I'm not so sure.

You were also a mod at kami for a while...I'm really confused about why it's such a big deal maybe we should just wait and see...
:no Remember, I'm not here to make friends:dx:
JaL
Skilled Kombatant

[color="Teal"]Sorry, but now I just find this to be really silly. Even people from other sites are investigating this. Thing is getting more popular by the day, congrats Nexus, whoever you are.[/color]
[CENTER]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
steam: [color="#008080"]jandrew [jandrewcepticon][/color]
psn: [color="#008080"]jandrewcepticon[/color]
[/CENTER]
Adept Mercenary
Skilled Kombatant

This has gone from funny, to just plain sad.

You all disappoint me. =(
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

That video didn't have you in your wedding dress . . . .

Did you think I'd forget?

Tsk tsk.
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant
Location: yo mama's kitchen butt nekkid cooking eggs. want breakfast?

fuzz wrote:
Hanzo_Hasashi wrote:[color="Red"]You sound way too concerned with dude to be a new member...6 posts my ass...I SMELL AN ALTER EGO! This fuzz cat had only 4 posts this morning.

fuzz = Nexus

fuzz
New Fighter

KKW2 wrote:
fuzz wrote: To me, it looks like alot of people are pretty confused.

"A lot" is two words, btw.

Thank you for alerting me to such an embarassing grammatical error. Thank God I won't be making that mistake, anymore. :rolleyes:

LordMegatron wrote:You were also a mod at kami for a while...I'm really confused about why it's such a big deal maybe we should just wait and see...

Actually, I was an admininstrator there, but thanks for remembering me. ;)

Hanzo_Hasashi wrote:
fuzz wrote:Nope. Couldn't be more wrong. I'm fuzzd0rk from Fuzzd0rk's Mortal Kombat. I stop by now and again, but usually don't post. However, today I noticed the MKNexus thing and started to investigate. My first gut feeling was that Dave was switching domain names and giving the site a makeover, but if even the staff doesn't know about it, now I'm not so sure.

You're the one that started claiming I was Nexus, asshole. I was only trying to thoroughly explain that I'm not.