ATTENTION MEMBERS! A very important announcement - Note: April Fools Joke, NOT REAL!

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

Look at yourself you can't even understand plain english! My keyboard fucked with me again okay?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] And kudos to The honourable GhostNinja2099 for this awesome sig! :#1
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

Being obvious about who you are KKW3 or rather 2, for some will be their downfall. I aim that statement at you KK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] And kudos to The honourable GhostNinja2099 for this awesome sig! :#1
skellington
True Kombatant

Mighty kombat is caboose???? Really??? How do you know???
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

But for some, hiding their identity will get them into a bad end of ther life. That statement is for you Douche.

And I am not Caboose.
dream4eternity77
Advanced Warrior

*sigh* This site has been fun in the few times I have been on. Personally Dave, I think you should try to rebuild the site, just because a few people who are too immature to spend their free time doing stupid stuff doesn't mean everyone should suffer for it. The fact that they are coming back now really shows that they must not have too much else important going on in their lives. It will probably be a pain in the butt to try to fix all these problems but you have kept this website running for a long time and I think that you will be able to fix it. I find this website enjoyable, even though it is filled with some idiots but it won't be devastating to close it down. In the end its really just your choice, either way thanks for all the time and effort you have put into making this site.
\Image
pimpchimp
Ultimate Warrior

wow this is not cool. i didn't know we were closing down. well i don't think we should close but this is dave's decision and i respect that. and to the mods i would like to say you guys were chosen to help with this site but now because you got banned for breaking the rules you were suposed to be reinforcing, you have to try to ruin it. i just hope you guys realize that what your doing is affecting other people too. but if dmk closes, then its been fun. peace.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pimpchimp
Regular user of no importance
pimpchimp@fakeemail.net
Dave Rosteck

You guys were actually buying this crap? :lol: I'll let you all in on a secret... It'll never happen! We're too smart and appreciate to you members that we'd never join in on a member lashing out from a fellow mod being banned and most of all allow the same thing to happen in a chain reaction again and again.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who replied and showed their true appreciation for DMK and respecting the decision to close it. It really means a lot to me. :)
Dave Rosteck
Founder & Webmaster
dave@davesmk.net