ATTENTION MEMBERS! A very important announcement - Note: April Fools Joke, NOT REAL!

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
Dave Rosteck

Dear members,

Due to the recent despicable and immature actions of the now banned ex-moderation staff Adept Mercenary, BorixXx, KKW2 and mkchamp, the administration staff is obviously rapidly losing control of its team and more importantly their trust. Not only are the above offenders creating more and more friction between the mods and us as we speak, we are facing increased criticism behind the scenes and outside of DMK as well.

With that said, we regret to inform you all that the forums will be closing down within the next few days unless of course we are able to resolve this serious issue. The current status of the situation is not improving but we will do our best to resolve it and keep the forums open.

Thank you all for your understanding and we deeply apologize on behalf of the entire staff that you great members have had to endure this disaster.

Sincerely,

The Administration Staff
Dave Rosteck & holygrail_4
Dave Rosteck
Founder & Webmaster
dave@davesmk.net
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

:wtf Damn... this was not what i wanted to wake up to. Well, i really do hope the site doesnt close down, i like the people here and would miss them if this place closed. Too much has been done to just throw it away because of a scandle like this. I know i have only been here two years, and there are others who have been around longer then me, but damn it, i dont want this place to close! I like it here! >.<
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Teal"]Dont make me say it.... :threaten:
FALCON ... PAAAUUUNCH![/color]
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]
M.V.P.
Advanced Warrior

Gah...
What IS going on?
There's a war going on here,Adept banned for two years 0.0..
I never tought he would do something wrong,what has he done anyways?
Wake up to a Jesus Piece like a Catholic Nun
The War to be a rap legend had just begun
skellington
True Kombatant

I don't want this to close! I have been here for a while and I always enjoy posting and chatting. Don't close it. :(
Omni-[N|E|O]-Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

I'd really hate If the forum would be closed.But if it is for the best of the forum,so It be.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

Damn man, what did Adept and KKW2 do?! I never expected them of all people to get banned...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] And kudos to The honourable GhostNinja2099 for this awesome sig! :#1
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

Well Dave, its really up to you whether or not you want to keep these forums alive or not. But I can guarantee you that if you keep it open, you know there are STILL other posters that are going to stay here. Everyone that has posted in this thread wants you to keep these forums open.

I dont know how to help you out in this situation with all of your mods, because I see BorixXx and KKW2 as friends on these forums its a tough issue even for me, for the most part I stayed quiet and was just hoping all of this would move on. Anyways Im just saying, do what you gotta do. I just hope you keep these forums open because if you close it down, you will leave a lot of people disappointed, I would be one of those people...
only stryker fan wrote:OH MY GOD you are an evil fucking mastermind
airborneranger
True Kombatant

Well guys,here's to Davesmk.
Dave,I want to thank you.This was a great site,and I'm sad to see it go.
I enjoyed interacting with all you other members as well.
Reptile_X
Skilled Kombatant

Uber sadness...this sucks, but Dave you gotta do what you gotta do. It stinks when a bunch of immature people have to ruin everyone else's fun. Hopefully this issue will be resolved but, if not, here's to some great discussions and memories. :clap:

[color="Red"]"Flash before my eyes, now it's time to die"[/color]
[SIZE="1"][color="Black"][/color]Metallica, "Ride the Lighting"[/size] Thanks s3kt0r for the pimpin sig
Daejien
Intermediate Warrior
Location: On the hill looking towards Las Vegas, where his mother resides

Dave, I think that there is someway to save this site, I'll be willing to help you all the way and since I am able to get into meetings very easily I can give you the scoop on what's going on, all you need is to ask me and a few other members to be spies of some sort and to tell the truth Dave this site really kicked my desire to make my own forum into overdrive and in a sense was sort of a parent to my forum and I would really hate to see it go. But Dave, you know the old saying, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, in fact I will be honest with everyone... the reason I picked the first 10 members of my forum to be staff was so I could see their true nature and so far DK and Azudai45 are the only ones that have been de-modded. I may or amy not be a good Moderator/Administrator because it is in my nature to forgive people for what they have done... but Dave if you have to close the forum, as the mature adult that I am, I will accept the loss of DMK and continue work on my forum... and remember DMK members, you are all welcome to join or just stop by and say hello. I won't remember all of you, but you might remember me and Dave... this was a great site and was like my on-line home... Prince Lighting, over and out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] It doesn't matter... now what happens... I will never give up the fight... long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight.
XoutworldxprincessX
Practicing Fighter

It really saddens me what has happened to the site over the last few days, all this drama...I'll be very sad to see the site go. I'll miss everyone a lot and I really hope this can be resolved without closing the forums down. But Dave, do what you have to do. :(
holyshitface_4

LOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

This just proves that the site can't live on without us.

Period.

You suck Dave.
Spleeneater
True Kombatant

It couldn't live on without Dave Either, and I think it more has to with the number of Administrative Officers banned than specific personalities.

On the actual announcement, I can say it sucks. I'm going to miss this place. All over a little drama concerning a few of the staff. Well, it had a good run, nothing lasts forever.
If I see you video taping this movie, Satan will rain down your throat with hot acid and dissolve your testicles and turn your guts into snakes!
~Mastadon, "Cut your up with a Linoleum Knife"
scorpionfreak668
Champion Warrior

oh man... this really sucks. i hope the problem can be solved as soon as possible. i will have very sad face if this happens. this is the first forum that i made awesome friends on and i will be saddened if this forum go.
Mario Kart 8 | VR: 7000+
Main: Luigi; W25 Silver Arrow + GLA Tires + Cloud Glider
Shujinko
Beginning Fighter

"Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope! And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake... THE END!"

'Some things in life are bad,'
'They can really make you mad,'
'Other things just make you swear and curse,'
'When you're chewing on life's gristle,'
'Don't grumble, give a whistle,'
'And this'll help things turn out for the best, and...'

'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!'
[color="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I was a fool. I had allowed myself to be deceived into believing that I worked for a greater good. I was in fact an unknowing tool of a greater evil. My ego allowed Onaga, the Dragon King, to manipulate me into bringing together the lost Kamidogu.They are the very weapons by which the Elder Gods smashed the One Being, forming the many realms we call existence.[/size][/color]
holyshitface_4

and the bright side as of now is that DMK is going down.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Camilla
Master Kombatant

Shutting down the forums is letting them win.

Simple as that.
[SIGPIC]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Maeda_Beauty/ppgzsig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Does anyone want to go on cam and cover themselves with chocolate syrup and wipe it off with marshmallows? PM me
solka!
Intermediate Warrior

holyshitface_4 wrote:and the bright side as of now is that DMK is going down.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shitface, u really are a shitface arnt you? i think you should keep these forums open dave.
thanks to JaL for the awsome sig.
visit my website and join my forums
jacksonbriggs
Skilled Kombatant

Dammit, you know, I was here for a long time... after the original MortalKombat.com forums closed, and I've been here since then. But after all of the crap that's happened these past few days, just close the damn forum. It was fun while it lasted, but... good people started leaving or not posting, and then things started to die out here...

Even though friends of mine have left or gotten banned by doing something stupid, and some other friendships fell through, but I've stuck with DMK through and through. I've been here for years, and I've seen ups and downs. But after everything that's happened these past few years, this takes the cake.

I stayed and watched all this stuff happen. I didn't say anything. I didn't want to take a side and be caught in the middle. I'm a Crossfire Casualty. But now I'm gonna say close the damn forums.

It's just not fun anymore. And when things like this start getting too serious and stop being fun, then it's time to bring it to an end.

To all of DMK, it was great while it lasted, and I'll miss y'all. Peace.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
holyshitface_4

Camilla wrote:Shutting down the forums is letting them win.

Simple as that.

Don't you understand? We have won.

That's why it's getting shut down!
Mr.Happy
Intermediate Warrior

Wow. Even though I don't post much on here, I would hate to see this place close.
Im back.
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

Simple as that.

Quoted for truth, seriously man there are alternatives you could take and they dont involve closing these forums.
only stryker fan wrote:OH MY GOD you are an evil fucking mastermind
Camilla
Master Kombatant

holyshitface_4 wrote:

Simple as that.

They really should have done an age check on you before giving you a position of power.
[SIGPIC]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Maeda_Beauty/ppgzsig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Does anyone want to go on cam and cover themselves with chocolate syrup and wipe it off with marshmallows? PM me
holyshitface_4

Camilla wrote:
holyshitface_4 wrote:

They really should have done an age check on you before giving you a position of power.

They should ban you for pretending to be 13 when you're really only 8.
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant
Location: yo mama's kitchen butt nekkid cooking eggs. want breakfast?

[color="Red"]Poor stimpy... looks like he won't be getting that Super-Mod promotion... -------->[/color]