Bret Farve Retirement

All sport and indoor/outdoor activity related topics are discussed in this forum.
Shao_Khan
Beginning Fighter

One of the best QB's in NFL history retires. But I want to ask this question do you think he is going to come back and play again?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I like the sig but I dont think Kitana likes it:(
MK_Motaro
True Kombatant

About time he retires. He tried and tried to get the SuperBowl Championship, but he couldn't succeed. I say that once someone retires, they shouldn't be able to come out of retirement and play again. That is what all the sports leagues should do, is make it offical. Meaning once you retire, that is it. So no, he shouldn't be able to return.
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

Personally I do not think he will come out of retirement. He has been thinking about retiring for many many years now, so I would think that his decision is final.

Very sad to see him leave, but he is getting old, and he has a family that he needs to devote more time to.

Also Shao_Khan, his name is spelled Brett Favre. :lol:
only stryker fan wrote:OH MY GOD you are an evil fucking mastermind
thunderbolt3022
Skilled Kombatant

its kinda sad hes gone, but in a way im glad, i was getting sick of hearing him say ever year he was going to, then leave the team in limbo for the draft and free agency. also a little odd he made his choice the same day NE resigned randy moss...
frkonalsh2003
Master Kombatant

I was surprised that Favre retired because I thought he would come back for another season, especially since the offense is much more balanced than it was in the beginning of the season. Favre had a career season and almost got back to the Super Bowl.
The X Factor
Novice Fighter

Favre could still play if he wanted to. Maybe one more season would have been enough for him. He was right when he said the only thing that would make another season with the Packers worth while is if he would lead them to another Super Bowl.
thunderbolt3022
Skilled Kombatant

hes still never signed the ''retirement papers'', so hes not retired by the nfls rules.