Welcome to the new DMK Forums!

Read and discuss announcements pertaining to forum and main site development. The latest revisions to the forum rules are also posted here.
adamDMK

So you may have logged into the discussion forums today and noticed that things look a wee bit different. Well you're not hallucinating as we've upgraded our forum software from vBulletin 4.2 to phpBB 3!

We were getting sick and tired of all of the bugs and errors we were running into with vBulletin 4.2 so we made the tough decision to finally move on from vBulletin to the open source phpBB.

Fortunately we were able to migrate all of the data over from vBulletin to phpBB without any real troubles - so all usernames, passwords, forums, posts, threads, etc. should still be intact. Long story short - you should be able to log in with the same credentials you used on the old forum and continue discussing Mortal Kombat just as you were before the software switch.

As always, since this switch basically happened overnight there's bound to be issues we couldn't forecast. So if you run into anything, please let us know about them. Or if you're having trouble logging in - feel free to send me an email directly at adam@davesmk.net.

Finally, this theme is temporary. We apologize if its a bit rough on the eyes. The DMK Staff plans to integrate the forum into the main site seamlessly soon. However, we wanted to make sure we could migrate the data to the new phpBB software and make sure users enjoy this forum even more so than vBulletin before undertaking any major coding challenges.

Thanks!
~DMK Staff
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

I think it looks fine. The interface with the responses from the other version was giving me a hard time.