Ummmm Metal

Discuss the latest news and share your opinions on all types of music genres.
TrasH
Novice Fighter

deathrider wrote:
TrasH wrote:Today I finally got my copy of All Hope Is Gone, so far it sound great, but im only on the second song so far, but its still awsome

Get yourself a good ear-full of that shit, TrasH, because it doesn't take very long to become completely addicted to that CD. What an amazing fucking album.

I fall asleep to it every night, the album is really great, some songs better than other, but there is one song i loved from the moment i heard it, and it has become my favourite slipknot song and mayby my favourite song ever, and i talked to a friend last week and he thought it was the greatest song on the album too, theres something with that song but i dont know what, and the song is snuff

i often like some of the calmer songs but often get tired of them after a while, but not snuff, its just awsome, and now that i heard all hope is gone the second time i liked it better

one thing i dont like is that now when i head the new album i regret that i didnt get tickets to slipknot even more, ill just have to hope i find someone that sells their tickets
Ahh! The losers are trying to kill me how cute!
deathrider
Expert Warrior

Yeah Snuff is a great song. It's nice to see that they are continuing to try out acoustic sounds. I had a funny feeling that it was just a once off try out kinda situation with Vermillion Pt.2 back on the Vol 3 album, but I'm glad that it wasn't.

Have you not seen the Knot live in concert yet, ThrasH? You should try your ass off to secure a ticket because they are one of the best live metal acts I've ever seen. I've seen them three times now, once in Belfast and twice in Dublin (I've even met Jim Root and got a pick off Big Mick Thompson), and they never cease to amaze me with their constant flow of energy and attitude. You should also check out their Disasterpieces DVD for a taste of the intensity that they produce in concert.
If we don't make it alive....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
....It's a hell of a good day to die!!
[font="Impact"] [color="Black"] BLACK COCK LOVER[/color][/font]
TrasH
Novice Fighter

the only thing worth mentioning that ive seen live is play a videogame symphony that i saw last spring, but i have an older brother that have seen them twice, but unfortanly hes not interested this time.
i have a classmate that knows someone that sells her slipknot tickets, but i dont know anything about places and price.
i think i will buy a pair of tickets i just found, but i have to check with the person im going with first
deathrider
Expert Warrior

TrasH wrote:the only thing worth mentioning that ive seen live is play a videogame symphony that i saw last spring

Hhmmm, I'm not even sure what that is :lol:

I reckon I was about you age when I seen my first concert (Metallica in Dublin waaaay back in 1999) and once I got a taste for live shows I started going to see every band that could. Bands that I love and bands that I just remotely liked, just for the fun of a gig. Everybody from Bon Jovi to Nuclear Assault , Jamiroquai to Megadeth, and anything and everything in between. There is nothing quite like the feeling you get while watching your favorite bands live on stage, and when they begin to kick out your favorite song you just lose your fucking mind to the music. I live for that shit, man.

Get out there and get yourself a taste of live concerts and I'd bet my ass you'll never turn back ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TrasH
Novice Fighter

play is a conductor that travels around to different countrys and learn orchestras to play songs from videogames, when i saw it the composer from silent hill came and played to, but the coolest thing was super mario bros medley, i think the orchestra had around 50 people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jVoPD4FtCY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9y32XtSqps
ive talked to my friend but i helped my brother to carry thing becouse he is moving and my friend was gonig away but tomorrow im going to tlk to him and then someone of us will buy the tickets, im really excited since children of bodom and machine head will play to, i had never heard of machine head before so i searched on youtube and they seem pretty good
deathrider
Expert Warrior

I've heard about that tour, but I don't think that it is coming to Ireland. Pity, though, because I think it would be a monster show. I've seen Children of Bodom before (they backed up Slayer in Dublin in 06) and they are not bad live, but they are not really my style of metal. I'd love to see Machine Head though, apparently they put on a killer show. Check out their Burn My Eyes album, ThrasH, it's an all-time classic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
deathrider
Expert Warrior

Suicidal Tendencies: Still Cyco After all These Years is my favorite metal/ punk album at the moment. Check it out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dranzer
Skilled Kombatant

Anyone got the DVD "The big 4"? I got it for chrissy and it kicks ass. Who woulda thought you would see all of the Big 4 playing Am I Evil? And wow Dave still has it in him!
"Seeeeeeeeeearch and! Seek and Destroy!" http://columbine.myminicity.com