Miz

Discuss the latest news and share your opinions on all types of music genres.
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

I'm surprised KKW didn't make a thread on her!

Anyway, Miz is a Japanese and English artist. Her English isn't ESL level like Namie Amuro or Lee Jung Hyun, either.

A song of her's: Bittersweet
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yupvwzw9JTI < The video is bland, but I love this song!

She's such a good singer too, I enjoy her music. Her genre can be classified as, I guess, as Avril-ish rock type, but I favor Miz more.

Recommended songs: Lay Your Love On Me, If You Run (Both English and Japanese versions) Give It All Away, Eyes Don't Lie, Can't Hold Back My Tears. To name a few.

Thoughts?

Too bad she hasn't released anything since 2006 though. :(

THANK YOU MIZ FOR THE 1000!!!
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

So true. Her English level is beyond that of Lee Jung Hyun and Namie Amuro! I'd say her English level is Utada level. Her songs are definately the best I've heard from any Japanes artist. I just wish she made more songs. :(

I want to know what that message on her site says though.
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

Shes very pretty and a good singer, her English is very good you wouldnt even think it was her 2nd language.

Did I mention that she was very pretty? :lol:
only stryker fan wrote:OH MY GOD you are an evil fucking mastermind
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Ok. Tried translating her posts on her official website. I guess she's back in the studio working on new material, so hopefully we'll be hearing more from her. Oh, and she's blonde! :(

She looks much better with black hair.
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

In new Miz news, she will be releasing a new mini-album on July 25th. The name of the mini-album is entitled "Good bye, Yesterday" under a new stage name called Mizrock. It will be released in a CD and CD+DVD version and the tracklisting goes as such:

CD Tracklist
1. Good bye, Yesterday
2. Beautiful Day
3. I
4. Small Town (スモール・タウン ;)
5. Aisaretakute (愛されたくて; I Love You)
6. Big Sky

DVD Tracklist
1. Good bye, Yesterday (PV)

Oh and the mini-album was previously titled "Best Friend".
Oh and she's blonde! :(
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Bitch is releasing flop singles left and right, although I liked Best Friend!
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

I feel the same way. Although, you can't really blame her, but you can blame her label! I mean, she was selling fine before
KKW3
Practicing Fighter

This chick is vastly underrated. She has such a great voice and 'dat English, man. It's too bad she never made it big.
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

KKW3 wrote:This chick is vastly underrated. She has such a great voice and 'dat English, man. It's too bad she never made it big.
She is really underrated! She released about three singles back under her Miz moniker again. The singles are Faraway, Just Try and Winning Winds. Out of the three, Faraway is my favorite. It's back to her rock roots after her tenure as Mizrock, which wasn't really rock at all lol.