What are you Currently Playing?

Mortal Kombat isn't the only game out there. Discussion from games to consoles are welcomed here.
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

Just like the "What're you listening to now" thread cept this is what videogame you are currently playing.

Simple as pie, just state the videogame you're playing, the console its on, and give a little description of the game or if you like/dislike the game.

I am currently playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour '07 on PSP. Im highly addicted to it and I am a fan of golf so you can see why I chose this game. I love how you create your own golfer and work your way up to the major tournaments, gain sponsorships from companies such as Nike and Adidas, and its overall a good game the controls are very fluid.

Alright thats my Reading Rainbow rant. So Im interested in what yall are playing.
only stryker fan wrote:OH MY GOD you are an evil fucking mastermind
Ridley
Ultimate Warrior

I'm playing Super Paper Mario on my Wii, and Wario Master of Disguise on my DS. Wario's gotten random as hell, seeing as you go through this laboratory full of ghosts and the boss is a dolphin. Super Paper Mario is awesome so far, in space right now. <_< Liking both a lot so far.
Jason-Voorhees
Expert Warrior

Gears Of War online (if anyone plays look For Haloween666)
CASHman423
Practicing Fighter

I am currently playing a game called Black, for the PS2. Its about a war US war criminal who is discussing his rogue missions attempting to kill a traitor named Lennox. It has pretty good graphics, and feels realy good to fire the magnum. I have fun but it gets a little repetetive. It's fun though.
[CENTER]He came, he saw, he inspired. ~Johnny Cash RIP~ 1932-2003[/CENTER][CENTER]"I'm gonna break my rusty cage...and run"[/CENTER]
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

I'm currently playing Kinghom Hearts 2. I love this game because I like how they developed the characters and the storylines. Although Aeirth's voice actor just needs a good bitch-slapping. Her voice is annoying.
frkonalsh2003
Master Kombatant

I'm playing GRAW (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter) on my X360. I've played the original on XBOX and it was lame. However GRAW is awesome since only the X360 version has the ability to play third person view, which made the game better than it's predecessors. Ghost Recon was the black sheep in the Tom Clancy world of video games, GRAW changed that.

I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII on Playstation, simply because it rocks. What more can I say?
Camilla
Master Kombatant

SonyaLover wrote: Although Aeirth's voice actor just needs a good bitch-slapping. Her voice is annoying.

Give her a break; Aerith was Mena Suvari's first job.

Currently, I'm playing Cooking Mama for the Nintendo Wii.
[SIGPIC]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Maeda_Beauty/ppgzsig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Does anyone want to go on cam and cover themselves with chocolate syrup and wipe it off with marshmallows? PM me
Holy Grail

Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

To the point where I should go to bed, but I just keep playing..... Luke Cage ownz. :clap:
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
Ali Mohsin
Skilled Kombatant

God of War 2 and Final Fantasy 12.iam just upgrading the characters in FF12.
Sareena
Beginning Fighter

SonyaLover wrote: Although Aeirth's voice actor just needs a good bitch-slapping. Her voice is annoying.

Aeris/Aerith is a character I like, but yes her voices are annoying in the second game, she should ahve the same voice as the first one.

I played Marvel Ultimate Alliance but not many people I like were in the game so I lost interest :-/
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

Final Fantasy 12, Resident Evil 4, Super Smash Brothers Melee and Soul Calibur 3. Final Fantasy because i love those games, resident Evil to prove me beating Pro wasnt a fluke. SSBM for 3+ player multigaming and Soul Calibur because i just rule at it :giggle:
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Teal"]Dont make me say it.... :threaten:
FALCON ... PAAAUUUNCH![/color]
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]
ReptileFighting
Champion Warrior

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, been a fan of TES since Arena came out in 1994. Currently have a bounty of 190000 for a few hundred crimes in it, not my fault that my sword fell on on some people when it was being swung around.
[size=84] ^thanks to King_Chameleon

[/size]
Reptile_X
Skilled Kombatant

I've been playing Call of Duty 2 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on my bro's 360, both awesome online games.

[color="Red"]"Flash before my eyes, now it's time to die"[/color]
[SIZE="1"][color="Black"][/color]Metallica, "Ride the Lighting"[/size] Thanks s3kt0r for the pimpin sig
Spleeneater
True Kombatant

Oblivion, on my PC, and Warcraft III.

On the PS2, Tekken 5.
If I see you video taping this movie, Satan will rain down your throat with hot acid and dissolve your testicles and turn your guts into snakes!
~Mastadon, "Cut your up with a Linoleum Knife"
Reptile_X
Skilled Kombatant

Spleeneater wrote:Oblivion, on my PC, and Warcraft III.

On the PS2, Tekken 5.

Is there much of a difference between the PC version and the 360 version...I was always curious

[SIZE="1"][color="Black"][/color]Metallica, "Ride the Lighting"[/size] Thanks s3kt0r for the pimpin sig
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Kingdom Hearts 2 and still Final Fantasy 12. I haven't played FF12 in awhile and I'm almost beathing Kingdom Hearts.
Mysterious
New Fighter

i was playing halo2 and mk3 earlier
:wave: :#1 :dx: :jumprope:
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant

Most recently I've been playing Oblivion on the Xbox 360. My character is only at level 36 and I have yet to even start on the main quest. But that will be my next priority once I finish with the Mages and Fighters Guild quests. Then after that I can start on the Shivering Isles... geez, there really is plenty to do in the game, :p lot: ! Yeah, Oblivion with a bit of WWE SvR '07 on the side is what's currently spinning in my system.
solka!
Intermediate Warrior

i am playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on my PSP and after that i will play GTA:LCS
thanks to JaL for the awsome sig.
visit my website and join my forums
Ridley
Ultimate Warrior

Been playing my brother's Guitar Hero, and I'm hooked. Why must playing with a plastic Fisher Price guitar be so fun!?!
frkonalsh2003
Master Kombatant

Hopefully in the next couple of days, Spider-Man 3. I'm waiting for the reviews because the current-gen and next-gen are made by different teams (go figure) and they have different gameplay and slightly different storylines.

I'm still trying to beat GRAW, just got a HDTV two weeks ago. Shooting rebels is more fun in 1080i :dx:
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Just finished playing Tetris in the Arcade. It keeps saying that I've become the new champion even though I got ninth place. I wish I was the champion, lol.
Jason-Voorhees
Expert Warrior

Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness old but good
Angel Gonzales
Master Kombatant

frkonalsh2003 wrote:Hopefully in the next couple of days, Spider-Man 3. I'm waiting for the reviews because the current-gen and next-gen are made by different teams (go figure) and they have different gameplay and slightly different storylines.

I've been playing it for the past few days now... not worth it! The game is lacking mainly because it was rushed to the shevles to coincide with the release of the movie. If I were you I'd forget about Spider Man 3 and focus on the new title releasing some time this fall.... Spider Man: Friend or Foe!
Reptile_X
Skilled Kombatant

I've been playing Saint's Row, I am almost done with the Story Mode. It's alot like GTA but with better graphics, shooting, and other such improvements. On top of that it's online. It's definately a game worth checking out.