Forum Themes

Post your questions or comments about the forums or main site here. For support related issues, please see the below forum.
Dave Rosteck

What theme are you using/like the most or dislike the most? Although I have a lot work left for v5, it's currently my favorite style and have been using it since the return.

How bout you?
Dave Rosteck
Founder & Webmaster
dave@davesmk.net
frkonalsh2003
Master Kombatant

I have v5 on default but on another computer v5 lags when I scroll up and down so I use 3.0 - Real Deadly Alliance or 4.0 Liu Kang red.
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

I use the Version 5. Always like to keep myself updated and because it's the newest version lol. Before the site closed, I had Sub-Zero Blue I think, or maybe just the regular green, since it's Sonya's color.
reversemarin
Expert Warrior

I'm using the latest version because I like how the flames in the background nicely match my Max Damage avatar. The sig doesn't go that well with the background, but oh well...

I do miss the country flags though in the latest version, and Favorite Kombatant category in the mini profile in the upper right corner of each post.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
[CENTER][color="White"][SIZE="1"]My MK2011 character ranking (by number of wins) as of Feb 02, 2014[/size][/color][/CENTER]
Camerata 81
Expert Warrior

I'm using the...V1 XD . I like black in my monitor and the old version have also the "new post" link that I was never able to find in the new ones.
[CENTER]
Italians do it better
[/CENTER]
Dave Rosteck

reversemarin wrote:I do miss the country flags though in the latest version, and Favorite Kombatant category in the mini profile in the upper right corner of each post.
Yeah, sorry about that. Still trying to remember how to carry them over to v5 TBH. :lol: I'll try and get everything updated over the weekend.
Dave Rosteck
Founder & Webmaster
dave@davesmk.net
only stryker fan
Skilled Kombatant

U use v3 because the color of the links don't fucking blend in with the backround.
ME
Holy Grail

Gotta admit, I recently switched to v4 (Sub-Zero blue). v5 is very nice but v4 just feels like home to me. :)
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
RaZoRsEdGe
Skilled Kombatant

Im using V3 right now but V4 seems pretty cool too. Might make the change soon!
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
[CENTER]"Those were $500 glasses ASSHOLE."
- Thanks Stimpy For The Awesome Sig!
[/CENTER]

[SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][CENTER][SIZE="3"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n_qjoKOM3U[/size][/CENTER][/size][/size]
Richard Walker
Master Kombatant

I'm using v1; it's dark and retro, and doesn't wrap the text like the v2 theme does. (The v2 theme is really my favourite, but the text wrapping really bothers me.)
RICHARD WALKER
'I'm just as good as God made me sir.'
http://www.richard-walker.cjb.net/ <--- My main website and blog

-Kick off 2007 by checking out updates to Mortal Kombat Champions, The Y2J Road, Sonic 2 Headquarters, and RW Community!
KitanaFan
Skilled Kombatant

I'm using V3. I never really payed attention to the themes and I've just stayed on this one the whole time.