Number of Images

Post your questions or comments about the forums or main site here. For support related issues, please see the below forum.
DeadlyKombatant
Novice Fighter
Location: In this bedroom with Keri Hilson, Loving Her Gently

Yes, ladies and gents, I have a request.

Last night at approximately 11:03 pm I tried uploading these two lovely images I just made minutes before:

The lovely Keri Hilson:

And the talented Lloyd:

And to my knowledge, I could only upload ONE? I mean, they're small images, can we make a new limit or something? Like give the second image a reasonable limit or something like that? I don't know about anybody else, but it bothered me, especially since they're so small.

-Just a thought, thank you for your time. :)
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant
Location: yo mama's kitchen butt nekkid cooking eggs. want breakfast?

[color="Red"]Yeah i've been having problems with that too. It's kind of crazy that DK can't put his LLoyd Lover and Keri fan... pause... banner looking things in his sig being that they're both so small.[/color]
Sahori
Intermediate Warrior

The size of avatar's is very limited aswell...there were some cool AV's that I found but were slightly over the size limit that it has...so maybe increasing the size by a lil bit wouldn't hurt I don'think...
[font="Georgia"][SIZE="1"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Beauty[/color] is [color="Red"]Pain[/color], [color="Sienna"]Ugly[/color] is [color="Lime"]Delicious![/color][/size][/font]
DeadlyKombatant
Novice Fighter

Yea, I can't even wear the GIF's Hanzo makes me on here. Which is a let down since this is one of the two sites I'm active on.

The only person this may slightly effect is STN and his slow dial up.. But its STN.

-Take note, Hanzo doesn't need an extra image in his sig, considering he has a big ass billboard in it.
Sahori
Intermediate Warrior

I just got Comcast last week...works like wonders!!!

:: [color="Red"]Dial up user since 2001[/color] :( ::
[font="Georgia"][SIZE="1"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Beauty[/color] is [color="Red"]Pain[/color], [color="Sienna"]Ugly[/color] is [color="Lime"]Delicious![/color][/size][/font]
▲▲▲™
Skilled Kombatant

DeadlyKombatant wrote:

The only person this may slightly effect is STN and his slow dial up.. But its STN.

If that shit happens i'm leaving. To make sure I never comeback I'll be sure to post some 2girls1cup.
DeadlyKombatant
Novice Fighter

▲ wrote:If that shit happens i'm leaving. To make sure I never comeback I'll be sure to post some 2girls1cup.

I thought you fonded this place?

No one is answering my thread, I think STN just killed it, I really hope something happens though.