Blogs are Here!

Post your questions or comments about the forums or main site here. For support related issues, please see the below forum.
FlawlessVictory
True Kombatant

No, I mean literally - right here at the Nexus!

Actually, they've been here for a while, but they've been seriously under-utilized. Well, they haven't been utilized at all, to be honest. But let's change that!

I'm hoping to garner some interest and use out of this feature. It'd be a great way for us to share more information about our lives and identities, as well as provide an easy way to present an organized collection of your ideas, projects, and whatnot.

I'm going to try out a sort of mini-Kolumn of my own for the next few months.

Hope to see more of you there! (Look next to the User Control Panel if you haven't yet)

And for those of you who are the competitive type - blogs can be rated, so why not try to add the bragging rights of best blog to your arena trophies?
Don't ask me about my avatar anymore! (lol)
Dave Rosteck

FlawlessVictory wrote:Actually, they've been here for a while, but they've been seriously under-utilized. Well, they haven't been utilized at all, to be honest. But let's change that!
Are you referring to the MySpace like Zoints system we had briefly? If so, it did indeed feature blogs but the whole concept of Zoints became stale I noticed. Anyway, I hope the Blog only feature gets a little more attention because after all, it wasn't free! :]

FlawlessVictory wrote:I'm going to try out a sort of mini-Kolumn of my own for the next few months.
Very nice. I'll be looking out for those!
Dave Rosteck
Founder & Webmaster
dave@davesmk.net