Why Are Some Of The Mods Corrupt?

Post your questions or comments about the forums or main site here. For support related issues, please see the below forum.
BarakaBrat
Master Kombatant

I'm sorry, but I need to complain. I'm not gonna name names, but I was just kicked out of the chat for spelling a word with a K that's supposed to start with a C. That's not against the rules, and these mods who are doing that should really be repremanded.

Thanks to JaL for the awesome sig.
▲▲▲™
Skilled Kombatant

Its not like they were begging for rep, or anything.
Holy Grail

How bout next time you PM them directly to ask for their reasoning rather than call them out publicly? This is no way to handle an issue - not everyone wants to see your dirty laundry.

Accusing people of being corrupt is only going to cause more drama.
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
frkonalsh2003
Master Kombatant

Hit below the belt much? :]

I don't think that getting kicked out of the chat is that big of a deal, because you can get right back in...unless a member was being totally obnoxious or something. Who hasn't been kicked out of the chat for something that was nothing? But that doesn't mean the staff is corrupt. Its all in good fun.
BarakaBrat
Master Kombatant

KKW2 wrote:...

You've been chatting with that mod for awhile now and you should understand that it was just a joke. =\ There really is no need to make a public thread accusing not only the mod who kicked you but "some" other mods as corrupt over something you've experienced for awhile now.

Well I promise I don't think you're corrupt...anymore, lol. And if it was a joke well, then I apalogize, but I don't think anyone likes being booted from the chat.

And STN...I knew someone would bring up the rep thing again, and you know what???it was wrong, and it's in the past so don't go bringing it up again.

Camilla
Master Kombatant

...All this drama when you could have just logged back in? It wasn't an IP ban. It wasn't a 5 hour ban. You could have just signed back in right after, but no. Instead, you decided to pull a sissy fit for no reason. Get a grip.
[SIGPIC]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/Maeda_Beauty/ppgzsig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Does anyone want to go on cam and cover themselves with chocolate syrup and wipe it off with marshmallows? PM me
BarakaBrat
Master Kombatant

Camilla wrote:...All this drama when you could have just logged back in? It wasn't an IP ban. It wasn't a 5 hour ban. You could have just signed back in right after, but no. Instead, you decided to pull a sissy fit for no reason. Get a grip.

As I said Camilla...if it was a joke I apalogize. I just didn't find it funny.

Adept Mercenary
Skilled Kombatant

Holy Grail wrote:How bout next time you PM them directly to ask for their reasoning rather than call them out publicly? This is no way to handle an issue - not everyone wants to see your dirty laundry.

Thanks to modern technology, you can now kick people and remain completely anonymous. So he didn't know exactly who did it (but he could have taken a wild guess and probably have been right).

This is simply @buse, which makes baby jesus sad =<
BarakaBrat
Master Kombatant

AM, I DO have an idea on who it was, and I DID PM them privately apalogizing for overracting, and asking that this thread be deleted all together.