A suggestion

Post your questions or comments about the forums or main site here. For support related issues, please see the below forum.
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

I dont know how many people would be down for this but I had an idea that might be fun for the DMK community. It would be a DMK Arcade Tournament, where I guess somehow we could have someone not participating randomly pick who would compete against who. We would have them all be in rounds say like for example...

Round 1
Player A VS Player B
Game = Helicopter

Player C VS Player D
Game = Helicopter

etc.

So Round 1 in my example would be a game of Helicopter. To get it right we would have one of the players challenge the other player to that certain game and whoever comes out with the higher score moves on to the next round which would be a different Arcade game. I think it would also be interesting to have someone come up with a tournament bracket with everyone in the competition and show how the tournament goes like who beat who and etc.

As for the winner of the tournament Im not quite sure what they could recieve, I thought of a couple things...

1. A custom avatar made by someone artistically awesome with the persons name and saying they are like "1st Annual DMK Arcade Tournament Champion"

2. Same as number 1 but a custom signature.

3. Where you're rank is like "True Kombatant" have it changed to 1st Annual DMK Arcade Champ

Thats pretty much what I got I'd just like to know who is interested, if the mods agree to it, and if anyone else has any other suggestions feel free to tell me and everyone else.

I hope this gets accepted because I think its a great idea and would spice up the forums. We could do it on a yearly basis so the winner has some prestige other than doing it like say once a month.

Alright Im done people, gimme your feedback! :p
only stryker fan wrote:OH MY GOD you are an evil fucking mastermind
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

Sounds like a brilliant idea. I say go for it! Its the smartest I've heard all day.
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

First off thanks KKW2 for putting this in the right place, I wasnt sure whether to post it here or in General, I just figured more people would see it in General.

Also I was thinking that the tournament could be on a "Best 2 out of 3" basis as someone could easily mess up once. There would also have to be rules against cheating of course.

Last, I will definately have to have more than just KKW2 and MightyKombat interested...

So if you're reading this and interested just post in here because I'd like to see all who would be down for this. And trust me if we run this right, it will be a lot of fun. :#1
only stryker fan wrote:OH MY GOD you are an evil fucking mastermind
King_Chameleon
Champion Warrior

I have a suggestion also for a prize. The person that wins gets to make as much rep power on himself as musch as they like for a limited time. Well anyway imo I think this is an excellent idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We never die virgins because life fucks us all in the end.