worst MK Character

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
Reptile_X
Skilled Kombatant

holygrail_4 wrote:Mavado just sucks. Besides, he supposedly killed Kabal! :mad:

You wanna talk crappy characters, look no further than Blaze or Mokap. Dumb dumb and dumber. Of the old school I think Rain is a waste of a character and Shinnok was downright horrendus. Must be the shortest lived MK boss ever! :D

Yeah that really sucked! I think they should've kept Kabal.
Holy Grail

Oh I almost forgot my most hated of all characters - Jax. I think he is one of the most overrated peices o' crapolla that ever was! Crap moves, crap storyline (yay he's chasin after Sonya - again!) and dare I say it, he's only still in the series because he's the token black guy. I don't mean to be racist and I don't want to upset anybody but that's what I see him as. In fact he's so crap, they had to add metal arms onto him in a attempt to make him more interesting. Bah pffft I shake my fist in your general direction Jax! :p
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
Lovely shadow
Skilled Kombatant

wow I'm glad I didn't go to high school with scorpion. He'd be capt. of the football team, he'd be dating all of the cheerleaders at the same time, he'd have the coolest car that his parents got him he'd be a validictioran cuz he'd use the brainy kids and my parents would like him more than me :o
Lovely shadow
Skilled Kombatant

poor poor pitiful, night wolf. I remember back in the day, my little sister and I would play mk in the arcade and even then, I though nightwolf was stupid looking. (i think i was,like, 10 or something and I still though he looked ridiculous in blue spandex with that big ass feather in his hair....but hey it was the early 90's people make mistakes.

BTW!!!!!DID YOU KNOW THAT LUKE PERRY WAS THE VOICE OF SUBBIE IN THE ANIMATED SERIES? SCANDELOUS!
Reptile_X
Skilled Kombatant

Yea, Moloch was kinda stupid, too easy in my opinon. At least the other sub-bosses were a challenge.

[color="Red"]"Flash before my eyes, now it's time to die"[/color]
[SIZE="1"][color="Black"][/color]Metallica, "Ride the Lighting"[/size] Thanks s3kt0r for the pimpin sig
frkonalsh2003
Master Kombatant

Stryker is the worst, the hell, nobody uses guns in mortal kombat, that goes for Jax in MKDA, Jax is cool, but the whole gun thing sucked :mad:
mkninjas
Practicing Fighter

i hated the guy in da that had lights on him and i hate styrker, the ude that had the bid boulder attacked to his hand in da, jax wit his gun and arms, sonya,drahim, sindel.
[IMG]http://jedijenn0.tripod.com/MortalKombat/reptile.gif
Sindel
Intermediate Warrior

Stryker..god i hated that lame bastard
superraiden
Intermediate Warrior

stryker is bad but mokap is worse cuz he doesn't realy have a weapon :cool:
Banned for behaving like a jackass.
JASON=MK=IGGY
Intermediate Warrior

I hated Jhonny Cage. In MKTE he has baywatch colors on his outfit. Very gay.
Icy-X
Master Kombatant

ok who i think r the worst characters ever r:

Mokap- hes just has nothing to do with mk at all. hes one of the guys that help make mkda thats all. hes gay.

Moloch- honestly the worst mk sub boss ever and perhaps just worst character ever. hes so easy to beat on any difficulty. so thats y i hate him.

Styker- that whole gun thing he had going on is what i hate the most about him. also he looks stupid and gay to me. thinking hes kool with his hat backwards. lol. hes just lame. he doesnt even really fit in the mk story. hes a cop. what is he gonna do? arrest Shang Tsung or some body? hahaha.

those r the only chars i totally hate. i dont like human smoke either cus hes just a copy of scorpion. but since hes so popular he must not be one of the worst so i wont say i hate him also.

p.s. i dont like that jax has a gun in mkda. that is just cheap. its mortal kombat . not suppose to have guns and shit. its just lame. i still like jax but i hope he never uses a gun as one of his moves again. i dont want to start to hate him like i do stryker.
HOTN

I hate Hsu Hao... he just looks like a gay village boys member
Icy-X
Master Kombatant

HOTN wrote:I hate Hsu Hao... he just looks like a gay village boys member

i lik ehow he looks. i think he looks bad ass in his alt costume. im not a big fan of his first costume but still he looks bad ass i think
OoserexoO
Beginning Fighter

worst character= Liu Kang

i never liked him. He always had the same moves, to much of the clique' bruce lee wannabe chinese lookin guy thing going on. He was very easy to win with, but i just dont like him. Im glad hes dead...
Raiden's ghost
Practicing Fighter

Well with so many opinions weve had if theyve gotten rid of all the characters everyones said they dont like then mk would only have a few chars left like sub zero and scorpin. I hate stryker, jarek, and mokap.
I came, I saw, I conquered, and now i rule. Image
FlawlessVictory
True Kombatant

The character I like the very least is Bo Rai Cho. I already discussed why I don't like him in the worst MKDA character thread. I'm not going to go so far as to say I hate him or any other character, and to be honest, I don't understand the need to hate on the Midway team's use of humor.
Ermac12
Intermediate Warrior

FlawlessVictory wrote:The character I like the very least is Bo Rai Cho. I already discussed why I don't like him in the worst MKDA character thread. I'm not going to go so far as to say I hate him or any other character, and to be honest, I don't understand the need to hate on the Midway team's use of humor.

same here. its just stupid how u had some dude gettin sick on people.
Leo's Mileena
Expert Warrior
Location: (wherever you wan't me to be) jkjkjk California where the calis go

:mad: I think Stryker sucks because he just is....but they could still put him in MK:3 so MIleena can have her first kill still be him....but I hate Stryker a lot.......plz he is CRAPOLA but he should fight MILEENA yay go MILEENA :rolleyes:
Lovely shadow
Skilled Kombatant

i remember when I played it back in the day I mistook Johnny Cage for stryker.......::shudder::
I played the old school game recently and frankly I wasn't all too impressed with Stykers moves.

....I think Stryker is Bi curious....watch the cartoon and you'll see what I'm talking about...he always wants to pair up with subzero....sorry Stryker, Subbie don't swing that way. lol :D
I'm back, bitches!:clap:

here's where all mia sexy MK art is hidden : http://genjibunbun.deviantart.com/
hat_throw
Advanced Warrior

i dunno about you guys, but i really dislike kabal. in mk3 he is so incredibly hard to beat, he always wears that stupid exterminator mask, and he freaks me out with his face.
thank you stimpy! you are awesome!!!
TheOriginalJade
Skilled Kombatant

It's tied between Stryker and Jax. God I hate them both with a passion. Jax is annoying and Stryker is just useless.
LIU KANG SUCKS
twitch
Expert Warrior

Yeah, i don't think there were ever any truly BAD characters, just ones not as good as others....
such as... Stryker. :???
PsychoDestroyer
Practicing Fighter

I would say either Kabal or No Face (Motal Kombat: Special Forces)
Icy-X
Master Kombatant

reason y i dont like stryker is not cuz he sucks (hes actually real good like every one else) but cuz i dont like any thing about him. i dont see where he fits into the mk story at all. i think he just looks like a gay cop. (a real gay cop. i bet he likes it in the ass) also i think the whole useing a gun then is REALLY cheap. thats what i hate most about him. i was hopeing that the gun jax has in mkda was only for his fatality. too bad his fatality is a lil bit lame. any ways i hate stryker but i see a possible return of him in a future mk game. i think if he ever did come back he would join the SF team. also another character i hate i think is worst than stryker. and that is moloch. moloch is a good character idea but is really crappy. its actually a tie between stryker and moloch on who i hate more. also i wanna say i dont know y ppl hate jax. i guess i never really liked him that much. always thought he could have been better in every game hes been in. so i guess i dont like him much but way more than stryker and moloch. i hate kabal in mk3 tho. only his fatality is what i like. but im glad hes in deception. i think he will be kool. human smoke i hate. wish they never had him human. o and bo' rai cho im not a fan of. he doesnt suck in mkda but i just dont like him.

so the characters i guess i dont like the most r: styker, moloch, bo' rai cho, kabal, and jax.
TheOriginalJade
Skilled Kombatant

I don't like subbie unmasked. I felt that without the mask he lost all of his coolness (no pun intended). I wasn't too fond of the robot Smoke. He didn't have too many moves and his fatality with the Earth exploding....no :p
LIU KANG SUCKS