worst MK Character

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
Fox
Master Kombatant

Death to those who don't like Subbie!!!!! :P
TheOriginalJade
Skilled Kombatant

I love subbie I was just disappointed with his maskless version. No one shall hate subbie!!
LIU KANG SUCKS
wedgeboy
Intermediate Warrior

Reptile_X wrote:Yea, Moloch was kinda stupid, too easy in my opinon. At least the other sub-bosses were a challenge.

YEA,WHY DOSNT HE HAVE A FATALITY?!
MAYBE IN THE YEAR 2036,THERE WILL BE A MORTAL KOMBAT 38.......HAHAHAHAHA!
Lovely shadow
Skilled Kombatant

*hugs subzero*...well....well I still love him. Maskless or not. I still think he's hot...
I'm back, bitches!:clap:

here's where all mia sexy MK art is hidden : http://genjibunbun.deviantart.com/
Raiden's ghost
Practicing Fighter

Ok well i think weve limited the choices down to a few and have agreed apon sum sucky chars, like moloch and stryker(alot of people hate stryker). I also dislike stryker. So now we need to decide whos the worst. Ofcourse u guys will probly just keep mentioning names that u hate over and over like u have been so far. So oh well. But i think if u add up the votes stryker is probly the most hated character. Im not gonna be the one to take the time to add up the votes though.
I came, I saw, I conquered, and now i rule. Image
Icy-X
Master Kombatant

well i cant decide who i hate more. styker or moloch. i hate them equally like i hat jc and mokap equally.
Leo's Mileena
Expert Warrior
Location: (wherever you wan't me to be) jkjkjk California where the calis go

THEORIGINALJADE what do those PICS mean? or are all of them naed JADE? or are all three of those the same guy? :D
Chino_Cheng
Practicing Fighter

stryker would have to be the most fucked mk dude ever, and jax has always sucked too, so did sindel, and jade actually pretty much everyone in mk3 cause that game sucked more ass than err some kind of ass sucking apparatus, does anyone acyually think mk3 didn't suck?
Fox
Master Kombatant

Chino_Cheng wrote:stryker would have to be the most fucked mk dude ever, and jax has always sucked too, so did sindel, and jade actually pretty much everyone in mk3 cause that game sucked more ass than err some kind of ass sucking apparatus, does anyone acyually think mk3 didn't suck?

*Raises hand*
I found MK3 to be a real good game. Mostly because of the new characters those days. I agree with Stryker, he just doesn't fit in MK imo. I like Jax and Jade though...
Son of Baraka
Intermediate Warrior

I would say Stryker, but I know of one that is even less enjoyable for me to play as;

Drahmin ok, first off. Look at him, he's a rotten demon from Outworld, though not in the cool Scorpion way. Next good feature, he can hardly combo well. The only juggle he has is like a big fist pound he can do a couple times. His fatality, what was it again? It was basically a meeting of the minds right? Facemask, opponents head, "Drahmin Smash!" it wasn't that great, but not the worst that showed up in MK: DA

Sorry if some of you like him, but for a little dude that is Ghandi-esque, he sure seemed to move pretty damn slow...just not my type of character.

Runner-up Character is Stryker, just for being there in the first place.
Sektor In Flames
Practicing Fighter

Okay...no words minced.

Bo Rai Cho: Slower than an amputee crawling through molasses.

Jade: Boring as hell. She wants to be Kitana, but Mileena is SO much better at the twin thang. Okay...so the dark skin and the firm body is a plus, but she still bores the b-jesus out of me. Thumbs down!

Jarek: Don't even get me started. I giggled when he died. And I DON'T giggle.

These are the three worst characters in the history of the hallowed KOMBAT. As a matter of fact my hatred of Bo Rai Cho (His moves, his slowness and his lame-ass ending) is the ONLY downside to Deadly Alliance. Don't get me wrong, it's still my favorite MK....but if Sektor were in it RATHER than Bo....it would be a totally erection-worthy game. As it stands, Deadly Alliance is only a nine and a half out of ten. ;)
The True Grand Master Of The Lin Kuei!!!
FINISH HIM!
Holy Grail

Chino_Cheng wrote:stryker would have to be the most fucked mk dude ever, and jax has always sucked too, so did sindel, and jade actually pretty much everyone in mk3 cause that game sucked more ass than err some kind of ass sucking apparatus, does anyone acyually think mk3 didn't suck?

I for one actually enjoyed MK3. Some would argue that UMK3 is what it should have been in the first place but hey - for the first time Midway was doing something daring to the series - the Run button, the combo system, the diverse range of characters, the complete re-design of the old favs. Ok so not all of them worked **cough cough dial-a-combo cough cough** but it was great to see a daring and very different MK. The same could be said of DA only they got more right than wrong in this case. ;)

Anyways I still say that Jax is the worst character ever. He is so generic, boring, and even with metallic arms he is piss weak and just plain dumb. Other than chase Sonya around he has done nothing for the storyline or for the series!
Common sense - so rare, it's a god-damn super power.
FIGJAM
holygrail@davesmk.net
▲▲▲™
Skilled Kombatant

bo'rai cho the worst i have every seen.
FlawlessVictory
True Kombatant

I have some new complaints about Bo Rai Cho. 1) his drunken fist style's staggering so far back and forth makes placing a move difficult 2) in Konquest mode where you have to do 3 puke puddles on a stationary opponent is annoying because the range has to be just right. Combine that mission with his staggering stance and you have instant aggrivation.
baraka

my top 5

bo rai cho - i dont belive they add a drunk fighter to the game
i hate him

jarek - i dont know what they were thinking when they add
a kano ripoff

frost - a sub zero female.... why????????

kintaro - i just cant beat him

jax - he's getting worse from game to game
in 2 he was good
in 3 he was fine
in 4 everybody sucked so that dosent count
in DA he sucked
wakko

[font=Arial][size=167][color=Black]drahim from deadly alliance
hat_throw
Advanced Warrior

stryker's problem is that he looks like a messed up criminal. he's overweight, ugly, and takes away the purpose of fighting by using a gun. i also really hate kabal. don't ask me why- i just dislike him. i thought bo' rai cho was funny. true, he's messed up for a drunken fist dude
(wanna see better drunken styles? rent jackie chan movies) , but it just cracks me up when the opponents slip in his puke. i agree that it's gross, but it's hilarious to me.
thank you stimpy! you are awesome!!!
wakko

drahim from deadly alliance had to be the worst player of all time
Lovely shadow
Skilled Kombatant

[quote="hat_throw"]stryker's problem is that he looks like a messed up criminal. he's overweight, ugly, and takes away the purpose of fighting by using a gun.QUOTE]
lol...true true....over weight styker? lmao.
I'm back, bitches!:clap:

here's where all mia sexy MK art is hidden : http://genjibunbun.deviantart.com/