Favorite Fatality of all time

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
Dark Ninja
Practicing Fighter

My Favorite would probably have to be Cyrax's in Mortal Kombat 4 when he blows up the earth. Or Scorions "Spear Head" in Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance.
[size=84][color=DarkRed]Created by Simple_Brutality, thanks. [/size][/color]
islam rules
Intermediate Warrior

i love hotaru's lava head in mkd, and to see him use it on subzero in his ending...2sweet
FrostCyrax
Practicing Fighter

Cyrax has always had great ones.......the helicopter one is a riot, but I gotta say my fave would have to be his Claw Smasher from DA........how great is sucking someone into a cyborg's chest, then blowing little pieces of them everywhere? It's a thing of beauty.
Lucifer
Skilled Kombatant

SCorpion's Toasty is a great one and I like both of havik's, they are all at least okay except quan chi's head stretch...oo it is sooo stupid.
o nvm thanx divinty :]
mortalman
Practicing Fighter

sub zeros's spine rip
and scorpions spear :D
DarkSindel
Practicing Fighter

Sindel's scream. It's the coolest fatality ever. I just love it.
pimponwheels696
Advanced Warrior

my favorites are subzeros fatality in deception where he freezes the bottom half of the guy, kicks the torso out and walks over and stops the person, i dont kno wat its called, and my other favorite one is scorpions fatality in deception where he takes a leg and an arm wit his spear and walks over and breaks the persons neck, dont kno wat to call that either