best Mk female

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
fLoOn
Beginning Fighter

The list is.....

Sonya
Kitana
Mileena
Jade
Sindel
Sheeva
Tanya
Frost
Li Mei
Nitara

And I deffinately go with Kitana
MKScorpio182
Beginning Fighter

Its gotta be mileena or Kitana. I like mileena is awesome because she has kool fatalities and awesome teeth!
MK DECEPTION FOR GAMECUBE COMING EARLY 2005.
Icy-X
Master Kombatant

whos the best ??? hmmmmm...... well since i havent played MKD yet i cant let that effect who i think iws currently the best. hmmmmmmmm......... by far Nitara. in the 2D games i didnt like any of the girl characters really except for Sheeva in MK3. but no other girl. and i like Nitara. she is strong, fast, hot (for a vamp), and just plain awsome in MKDA. shes the whole package. besides me not liking her alt and i think that the Leopard style dont fit her at all in MKDA cuz its weak, every thing else bout her is perfect imo. and the only reason y i did like Sheeva in MK3 is cuz shes so hot! ......... i mean cuz shes a Shokan and i was wanting to play as a Shokan char so bad back then. and she did have a fire ball and teleport jump move that were good.
mk user
Intermediate Warrior

Jade (UMK3) with her unique boomerang skills and anti projectile move also her heat kick there isn't anyone else you'd rather have on your side in a fight.
UltimateMK.com #1 Source for all things MK.
http://www.youtube.com/lubuLA My youtube proves UMK3 is a better game. :sick:

Icy-X
Master Kombatant

mk user wrote:Jade (UMK3) with her unique boomerang skills and anti projectile move also her heat kick there isn't anyone else you'd rather have on your side in a fight.

actually id rather have Liu Kang on my side in a fight.
mk user
Intermediate Warrior

lol that was for the female area as for the male area I would have to say Jax because of his current stage but I don't really like the MK: DA one he also wouldn't be good to side with because he lacks any monk knowledge but I would still side with him though.

KahnDom
Practicing Fighter

If I have to choose,and its hard to, I would say that Frost is my favorite character not only is she deadly with all of her freezing powers and cool daggers but, she is dead sexy ,which I'm sure she is under that ninja outfit, and she is fiesty as well!
Oh Yeah *shakes head like that dude from Family Guy*
shang tsung 422
Intermediate Warrior

i have 5 mileena, kitana, jade, sindel, and li mei
MKScorpio182
Beginning Fighter

Li mei has to be the worst female mk character. Except for her sparkler move, that rocks.
arion
Skilled Kombatant

KITANA

Ok...clearly and obviously, my favorite female character IS Mileena, and always will be, but just because she's my favorite doesn't mean she's the best.
I think the best female character is KITANA. First off, she's one of the classics. She's one of the first woman to appear in the MK game along with Sonya blade and Mileena.
Her storyline is superb, and clearly is the best storyline in the game IMO. She gave us a love story. Lui Kang got invloved in it, and not only was her story about love, it was about combat and battles as well. She defeated her evil sister "Mileena" continuesly, and won. She airs as the princess of Edenia, which also brings "Sindel" into the storyline. Adding more and more characters from MK into your storyline all soothes into one big storyline and it becomes a great one. Love, combat, battling, war, and more. Kitana had it ALL in HER storyline. Her storyline still remains as one of the most interesting in the games, and IMO one of the best.
Anyways, she betrays Shao Kahn and allies with Lui Kang and the earth realm warriors. Mileena watches over her, and the dark forces make sure she hasent turned to the good side, but only Kitana knows her true intentions. She defeats Mileena, and goes to the high courts of outworld after being accused of Treason. She must get 2 her mother Sindel to show her the good sides and that she was really her mother. Jade somehow gets invloved in the storyline and the rest goes on and on.
In MKDA, Goro gets involved into the storyline as well. She must battle to defeat Shao Kahn. Goro gets killed, and Kitana owed the army of the Shokan a huge pay back...

Not only her storyline is flawless...Kitana is one of the most unique characters to play as in the MK series. First off, her weapons are exotic and beeautifully "femenistic". Her combat skills, and combat styles were made to be pure elegenace, sophistication, grace, and beauty. Her fighting skills are also unique as she uses her sharp bladed metal fans and her unique sense of combat technique to take out anyone else. Kitana's moves have also been unique in the games. The fan throw...which was the most powerful projectile in MK2. The Fan LIFT, which let in free combo's for Kitana in MK Trilogy...and the square waved flying attack, which Sonya copied off of in MK Trilogy as well...The fly attack was useful to get away from oponnents, as well as to hit opponents who felt to do an air kick.
Kitana's fatalities were somwhat unique as well. Givin' the fact that her storyline had love in it, her fatality symbolized love, AND evil together in 1. Her Death Kiss. It was love, but it was deadly as well. Her fan attack were she slices off your head is nothing too special, but still...deadly, showing off her evil side of nature needed to defeat the outworld dark sides.

Kitana's outfit has been somewhat unique, as well as her beauty and "appearance". Her face is soft, anf elegant. Her body is slim and tall. Perfect for fighting. She has worn many, many exotic costumes for fight as the MK games went on. In MKDA, she finally had something more unique.
Her hair in MKDA flowed like a sophisticated elegant woman who showed feminitity, as well as combat.

So..there ya have it.
MKScorpio182
Beginning Fighter

Is kitana going to be in deception? i know I saw her in a konquest video, but will she be playable?
mk user
Intermediate Warrior

Offcourse she's going to be in deception, It is more than likely the Princess of Edenia will return, mostly because her mother and Queen Sindel is back, and so is her evil clone Mileena. Kitana will probably be set out to once again, destroy her clone, and help her mother. Kitana will also likely be emphatic on warfare with the varying oppositions of any surviving Centaurs, Kahn's armies etc.....

MKScorpio182
Beginning Fighter

How can you be so sure? she isnt on the roster. But tanya and jade are!
mk user
Intermediate Warrior

Well It's really Obvious because her sister is back she will probaly be sent to see her once again, also there wasn't a time where Mileena was In a game while Kitana was left out right? why would they decide to leave Kitana out and have Mileena in?

MKScorpio182
Beginning Fighter

Well you can believe that all you want but she wont be.
scropionjj
Beginning Fighter

nitara kitana, are the hottest in the mk. always have and always will be
mk user
Intermediate Warrior

Just curious, do you also mean that 99.9999 percent of Kitana's return is exactly true? but why would they leave her out anyways her mother & twin sister is back I understand that she wasn't in the roster but If she was out who will Liu Kang love? Sonya? even though It isn't confirmed about Liu Kang's appearance either but Kitana has to come back for shure If not then the storyline will be corrupted.

arion
Skilled Kombatant

mk user wrote:Just curious, do you also mean that 99.9999 percent of Kitana's return is exactly true? but why would they leave her out anyways her mother & twin sister is back I understand that she wasn't in the roster but If she was out who will Liu Kang love? Sonya? even though It isn't confirmed about Liu Kang's appearance either but Kitana has to come back for shure If not then the storyline will be corrupted.

omg...
Ok, just because Kitana and Mileena were in the same games together 3 damn times, doesn't mean that they will be in the same game THIS TIME! Mabye Ed Boon wants to try something different, and have Kitana out for a game, and let Mileena and Baraka be in.
Didn't you read the storyline???
Kitana gets kidnapped by Shao Kahn, and Mileena is now leading Kitana's army by personating her, and acting like Kitana and portraying her. Sindel and Jade are working together to rescue Kitana. Mabye thats why she isn't in the game this time. I sure as hell didn't see her in ANY screen shots yet whatsoever...no roster pics, and no selection screen hints either.
I dont think she's in it. And sorry if I got a bit explosive, lol...because u kept on asking the same question. And it shouldn't even matter either.

BACK ON TOPIC NOW.
mk user
Intermediate Warrior

Sorry I just got carried away with my posting, today just seem's weird I guess, but It won't happen again I know It, Well I guess she won't return back If it has to be that way then o well...

Icy-X
Master Kombatant

mk user wrote:Just curious, do you also mean that 99.9999 percent of Kitana's return is exactly true? but why would they leave her out anyways her mother & twin sister is back I understand that she wasn't in the roster but If she was out who will Liu Kang love? Sonya? even though It isn't confirmed about Liu Kang's appearance either but Kitana has to come back for shure If not then the storyline will be corrupted.

um..... just so u do know for sure Liu Kang is in Deception and has been seen in gameplay. also im 99% sure Kitana will be in the game. how can i be so sure? cuz a birdy told me :p :)
mk user
Intermediate Warrior

lol. I was just being sarcastic I know Liu was going to be in the game anways, which bird was It? from the Dragon egg? :??? 99.9 of kitana returning? god,,, I'm going to think about that for a moment well you know It's not confirmed yet so well just have to wait. : ) Jade Is the best but died horribly In MK2(the movie)

Icy-X
Master Kombatant

mk user wrote:lol. I was just being sarcastic I know Liu was going to be in the game anways, which bird was It? from the Dragon egg? :??? 99.9 of kitana returning? god,,, now I'm confused I'm going to think about that for a moment well you know It's not confirmed yet so well just have to wait. : )

yes its not officially confirmed yet and thats y im 99% sure she will be playable. things can always change and that where that other 1% comes in......
sananmir4eva
Intermediate Warrior

My fav is Kitana, I love that grl.... as arion pointed out many of the good facts about her, i also like mileena 2, it kinda is like the good grl vs. the bad grl, they always have the girl living in the shadows be the bad grl, as 4 deception well i want kitana 2 b in it, but i think it would be good 2 make her a secret character. because mileena needs some spot light and kitana should be captured. then kung lao could rescue her :D along with kitana's mommy and jade. and besides 4 kitana they are always showing what a strong person she is, i think its about time they showed her weak side, they showed a lil bit in her ending in MKDA but i think they should expand on it, so my fav is kitana but i think it would b good 4 her 2 be out of the spotlight 4 a bit.
arion
Skilled Kombatant

sananmir4eva wrote:My fav is Kitana, I love that grl.... as arion pointed out many of the good facts about her, i also like mileena 2, it kinda is like the good grl vs. the bad grl, they always have the girl living in the shadows be the bad grl, as 4 deception well i want kitana 2 b in it, but i think it would be good 2 make her a secret character. because mileena needs some spot light and kitana should be captured. then kung lao could rescue her :D along with kitana's mommy and jade. and besides 4 kitana they are always showing what a strong person she is, i think its about time they showed her weak side, they showed a lil bit in her ending in MKDA but i think they should expand on it, so my fav is kitana but i think it would b good 4 her 2 be out of the spotlight 4 a bit.

Very rad post. You explained it good, seriously. I think your right though, and I have my doubts that Kitana wont be in this game. If you look at the character selection screen, she's obviously not in the playable characters. Then look at the shadowed characters...the ones that have to be unlocked. I didnt find any hints in there either that she would return...cuz jade is obviously an unlockable one, as well as that new girl, and a few other girls. Plus, the storyline says Kitana is kidnapped by shao kahn or w/e...so that gives a pretty good hint that she wont be in it.
I dont think she'll be in it...if she is...then she'll be a secret character to unlock with a code or a secret button combination thingy. I think she has a 20% chance of being in the game....
Plus, she needs a rest like you said above.
sananmir4eva
Intermediate Warrior

thank u arion, it feels good that im not the only person 2 feel that way. and didnt shao kahn die? :???