Worst Female Character ever

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
Shawn
Intermediate Warrior

I liked those fatalities, as long as only one person used them otherwise they would be very annoying.
The Apocalypz is back. --Anyone want a PS2 Deception match up? Right here.--
Scorpion0522
Beginning Fighter

I think nitara is the worst, 1) because she has terrible combos, 2) she is weak, and 3) Her fatality is boring.
frostbite
Practicing Fighter

i agree that nitara was the worst and sonya wouldnt have been such a waste if everyone started doing the kissing fatality although mileenas was cool
may your veins freeze...
Shawn
Intermediate Warrior

Nitara has amazing combos! You can take more than half the opponents health with one combo!
Rokian
Intermediate Warrior

Scorpion0522 wrote:I think nitara is the worst, 1) because she has terrible combos, 2) she is weak, and 3) Her fatality is boring.

What does her fatality do? I never unlocked her in the game. For the worst female ever, I would have to say... Sonya
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

Rokian wrote:What does her fatality do? I never unlocked her in the game. For the worst female ever, I would have to say... Sonya

Basically what happens is that she jumps on you and sucks your.............blood. :p
Fox
Master Kombatant

Just a predictably fatality. I didn't like it either. In fact, I didn't like Nitara at all. Female vampires never appeal to me. There are man things, and there are women things. Vampires are more for men imo ;)
ScorpionSpear
Ultimate Warrior

I'm the only one that likes vampire chicks then huh? That leaves more vamps for me then! Her fatality could have been seen from a mile away. I wish they wouldn't use the stereotypical vampire blood sucking and think of something new. Vampires can do a lot more than suck blood right? Right? :p

I'm an asshole. No need to tell me again.
ForestDemon
Master Kombatant

Maybe she can suck something else? :p lol! I'm kidding! I'm kidding!

Anyway, I like female vampires and I felt Nitara was pretty cool.
TheOriginalJade
Skilled Kombatant

Ohhh dirty talk. I always seem to walk in on threads that are in the middle of it.
I like the way Nitara looks *I love vampires ^_^* but I don't like her as a fighter. She's crap.
LIU KANG SUCKS
Nightmare89
Practicing Fighter

sonya bugs the hell out of me. thers nothing really special about her. in everygame shes just chasing someone and IMO just doesnt belong in a MK game. i like kitana but i hope something shocking comes up in her story sometime soon. shes 10,000 years old. im just waiting for the long lost daughter to resurface or something. maybe even Liu Kangs kid ;)
Shawn
Intermediate Warrior

I think Sonya is a great design all in all. I was always good with her and liked her throughout the MK games. Still not as cool as Chun-Li though :P
MK_Cutie_Chica

K well in my opinion the worst female character has to be,

NOOB SEXBOT
-OR-
Mortal Pimpstress
TheOriginalJade
Skilled Kombatant

Yeah.....Maybe you should post about some real characters hmm?
LIU KANG SUCKS
Outworlder
Intermediate Warrior

Sheeva would, in my opinion, be the "worst" female character in the entire Mortal Kombat genre. That's not to say I don't find other female kombatants distasteful. In all honesty, I'm not fond of any of them. (That goes for most of the males as well.)

TheOriginalJade wrote:Yeah.....Maybe you should post about some real characters hmm?

That would be ideal, wouldn't it? If you're literally at a loss for information on actual characters, MK_Cutie_Chica, the homepage of Dave's MK provides ample screenshots of existing kombatants, which might give you some insight. There are also many other sources of "kharacter" information.

But I seriously doubt you are lacking of Mortal Kombat reference and information. My guess would be you're just acting, as some would call it, "horny."

I'd define it as "immature."
Quoth the Raven: Nevermore.
Gomess
Beginning Fighter

I still haven't decided whether he/she is an existing member playing with our minds, or just a really sad old hairy guy living in his mom's basement. :p

MKneedsmorefemalecharacterswhoaren'tjustclones.

See, I can stay on topic.

Actually, yeah, remember when MK1 came out, it was cool that we had like, a GIRL who was in the SPECIAL FORCES. No lady has been so controversial in terms of appearance and occupation since, 'cept maybe Sheeva. :o
[CENTER]'...'[/CENTER]
Hapkido_masteR
Ultimate Warrior

1. tanya... sucked my and I'm sure every one elses ass
2. sheeva- pretty shitty moves
[CENTER]Image
Some Where There's Someone Who Dreams Of Your Smile, And Finds In Your Presence, That Life Is Worth While. So When You Are Lonely, Remember It's True: Somebody Some Where Is Thinking Of You![/CENTER]
Scorpion0522
Beginning Fighter

Li Mei becuz she was the worst character with terrible combos.
[CENTER]Image
"No one is taller than the last man standing" - Scorpion0522[/CENTER]
Lovely shadow
Skilled Kombatant

I can't stand Lei mei...I think she was just put in there for eye candy...but she's one hellva ugly peice of candy........with ants on it...
I'm back, bitches!:clap:

here's where all mia sexy MK art is hidden : http://genjibunbun.deviantart.com/
Meathook49
Champion Warrior

Lovely shadow wrote:tanya and li mei..the only reason li mei is in the game is so horny guys can stare at her...I like frost personally, I think she's pretty and a good character...She always kicks my ass in the game...yeah Tanya is stupid and li mei is just a waste of computer imagining.....

Maybe they should change Li Mei's name to Lei Me (Lay Me)
ERror MACro
Practicing Fighter

Li Mei Because She Was Just A Very Plain And Boring Character
lovelytourniquet
Intermediate Warrior

I guess you are right. Most of the other female characters had something appealing. Tanya was probably my second pic.
Jbonedigga
Novice Fighter

I think the worst female ever to play in my life is Nitara!! I dont want to see a hot chick with wings and fangs............ Come on now......... and plus she was boring too to play with..... She didnt have any great moves and her fatality sucked!!!
ERror MACro
Practicing Fighter

Yeah I Agree That Was Nitara Didn't Have That Good Of Moves And Boring Fatality But I Liked Her Still But I Don't Know Why
lovelytourniquet
Intermediate Warrior

Probably cause she is a vampire. Vampires in general are cool.