Worst Female Character ever

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
deathlife
Skilled Kombatant

I dont like Li may in mkda, looked ugly and not her face is just not good made. But everyone else looks good .( Yeah that includes Sheeva as well ).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BarakaBrat
Master Kombatant

I think that the worst female would probably be Li Mei. If her story didn't exist, it really wouldn't have made that big of a deal. I doubt her MKD ending is canon, or else it would be a different story. Li Mei is my choice.

Thanks to JaL for the awesome sig.
demonslayer
Registered Fighter

if any body loves shang tsung please post immediatly
C'est la vie!
Skilled Kombatant

Melina Hetfield wrote:I think,, nitara and Sindel. I mean what the hell is Nitara's purpose in the game?

Let me see, being part of the most important storyline (along reptile, cyrax and blaze) in the ending of the current generation of MK :confused:
Yeah thats her purpose, helping free the dragon king and practically making Deception and Armaggedon to be in the first place :yes

I think the worst female is Ashra, she is anoying and truly doesnt fit in the storiline now that everyone wants the Sub-Zero vs Noob Saibot battle, she will probably be killed as a fly by Noob before he fights Sub-Zero.
[CENTER]Image
The vampire's power lies in the disbelief of its existance.[/CENTER]
MKFan
Practicing Fighter

The worst females are by far: FROST, SONYA AND JADE.

Frost is a complete rip-off of Sub Zero in every way possible, except that she has breasts and Sub Zero doesnt. She is a ninja (she could have Kori power without being a ninja), dresses in blue, has a ground freeze, has a slide, has an ice-weapon. in addition, her story is completely shit, another backstabbing traitor. Yawn.

Sonya is completely boring and her change of look is one of the worst in the game. The sex change between MK4 and MKDA didnt do her any good either. Her story has gotten boring, predictable and played out. Her moves are crap, and her fatalities worse. (Blowing a fireball.....come on, please, what a lame fatality!).

Jade has pretty much nothin going for her. Her story is quite bad, all she does is follow Sindel and Kitana around like a stalker. Her 'rivalry' with Tanya sprang from nowhere and needs to be explained. Her moves arent all that great either, and her MKD alternate look was too reminiscent of Kitana's MKDA primary.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Kitana is the best female. Interesting sory, good potential, good moves etc etc. Just needs improvment on the look.

Li Mei, Ashrah (even though she stole Sareena's story), Khameleon, Sheeva and Sindel need some work but are relatively interesting. I dont have much bad-blood with these women.

Mileena would be ok if she would steer away from Kitana. Kitana can do fine without Mileena, but unfortunately, Mileena's story has to always be Kitana-orientated.

Sareena has a lot of potential and im very excited to play as her in MKArmageddon. Hopefully she can be a great character. Keep her till after MK8.

Nitara also falls into the category of needing good, but needing to be explored more. Should live on into MK8 to see this happens.

Tanya and Kira are both boring and unnecessary. Tanya has a very poor story, poor look and some ok moves. Kira is just a rip-off og Kano and Sonya. She gets her own moves and she becomes har own character and probably more liked.
KabalFan
Practicing Fighter

Worst Females

1.)Sindel
2.)Nitara
3.)Sonya
4.)Sareena
5.)Sheeva

Best Females

1.)Kira
2.)Frost
3.)Jade
4.)Mileena

others was ok

1.)Tanya
2.)Li'mei
3.)Kitana
4.)Khameleon
5.)Ashrah
Sareena
Beginning Fighter

Worst females are:

Jade (Worst character EVER)
Frost
Tanya
Kira
Sonya
Li Mei
Mileena
Ashrah

OK Females:

Sareena
Nitara
Sheeva
Khameleon

Best Females:

Kitana
Sindel
badjab
Beginning Fighter

ashrah, i havent played as her but she just doesnt look so great, and her hat annoys me.
------------------------------------

sig by Fabio The Bad