Worst Female Character ever

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
onaga_is_a_wimp
Novice Fighter

in my book its tanya. her moves suck and so does every thing about her
thanks to jacksonbriggs for the sigImage
Shadowwolf
Beginning Fighter

The worst on can be and should be Ashra, she dosent have a cool coustume either and and her special attacks are like fireworks but she's just boring and crappy But the best one is [color=Green]JADE [/color]
:p Shadowwolf
Flame
Master Kombatant

has to be (remember I havent played MKD yet, kicks PS2) Lei Mei, I dont know why
Thanks Simple Brutality
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant
Location: yo mama's kitchen butt nekkid cooking eggs. want breakfast?

The worst charcter ever... Frost,
then Ashrah
then Kira
divinty
Advanced Warrior

dude...........you don't like ashrah and kira two new character. I think you should choose one and they both pretty cool. ;)
[color=lightblue]**Image[/color]**
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant

I dont think their bad characters, i just think their the worst, imo, there is no bad female character
Allah Hanzo
Skilled Kombatant

Mafiaboy700 wrote:Why is everyone dissing Ashrah??? She's the coolest new character ever!!! I however, think that Frost is the worst ever...she's basiclly a Subbie rip-off

well i was trying to be nice, but yea, she kinda is.

about Ashrah, wheni first saw her i didnt like her at all. But now shes starting to grow on me.
jade-dragon
Practicing Fighter

mileena yeah she was the worst big bite ripped off character ever and I hate her then li'mei sindel jade tanya and that kitana she was overrate in my opinion. I can not stand them bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
divinty
Advanced Warrior

jade-dragon wrote:mileena yeah she was the worst big bite ripped off character ever and I hate her then li'mei sindel jade tanya and that kitana she was overrate in my opinion. I can not stand them bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also didn't care for mileena at all. but the only thing what I like was her sai and is kinda cool.
Johnny Cage

The worst ever... Li Mei. I still think Nitara was the best.
Flame
Master Kombatant

Johnny Cage wrote:The worst ever... Li Mei. I still think Nitara was the best.

I agree I mean Nintara had a great storyline and Li Mei had a storyline that was so simular to many other storylines
Thanks Simple Brutality
Dranzer
Skilled Kombatant

SHEVA..................Nuff said in my opinion.She was so shit and the only reason she was in the games is because MK ran out of ideas
"Seeeeeeeeeearch and! Seek and Destroy!" http://columbine.myminicity.com
Flame
Master Kombatant

actually I liked Sheeva. She was a tough non boss character, ok she wasnt but she was a Shokan which made her cool
Thanks Simple Brutality
red_spyder21
Practicing Fighter

why doesn't anybody like li mei........i love her.......i kick all ur asses with her. now what. yeah. unh. do somethin'.

i'm an asshole. i think i like it
Ah, when to the heart of man was it ever less than a treason...
To bow and accept the end of a love or a season?
divinty
Advanced Warrior

li'mei is ok but not one of my favorites.............. :p :D

Oh why doesnt anybody like FROST ???????? and I love her myself..................... and cloud not believe soooooooo many of people dislike her way more then like styker or tanya.........and I also can not stand when people called her a RIPPED OFF SUB-ZERO .......................there I'm shut the Fuck up?????????????????
Mileena_7
Practicing Fighter

Thats It! Im Making A Poll To Fibd Out The Real Answer!
Your signature image is oversized. Please resize it to the required pixel dimensions before re-adding the [img] code. Thank you. - The Forum Staff
-Axolotl-
Practicing Fighter

Well I'm a big fan of the female fighters, loved Kitana in MK5, possibly one of me faves of the game..
As for Nitara...when I unlocked her I thought woah, looked cool..started playin as her and *yawn*..
boring as.. she could of been made far better, she made annoyin noises (like Lei Mei) and the fatality was crap (like most in DA really, cept Cyrax and Raidens, ooof!) So, wouldn't bother me if we never saw her again...as for Sheeva, uhm.. dunno, wouldn't mind seein her in 3d again, but not that bothered if it dont happen
[CENTER]-Axolotl-[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Sai_Queen
Beginning Fighter

I think Sheeva is the worst female character. She was too "heavy" to play with, in other words, she was very slow and just didn't have mobility. Her screams were so annoying (when you hit her). I don't think many MK fans in general cared for her very much. I really didn't.
Johnny Lincoln
Beginning Fighter

I'm gonna have to go with Nitara and I really don't like Ashrah that much

X-Box Live Gamer Tag: Johnny Lincoln
Legendkilla
Intermediate Warrior

I'm breaking this up into two catagories for my answer... since they are both even in my mind....

Newly added to the fray female character that sucks major ass? Ashrah.. oh my god I hate that chick.... Terrible....

Mainstay female character taht sucks major ass? The partner of Major Briggs... Sonya. Sonya sucks.
12-01-2004 12:21 PM: Stop acting like a know-it-all

Legend: Who's acting?
Ermac92
New Fighter

The worst female character is: ---Starina---- from MK Tournement Edition for the GBA....
"I AM THE TRUE ERMAC FAN AND ANYONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENTLY WILL GET MY FOOT SO FAR UP HIS OR HER ASS THEY'LL BE SPITING CRAP OUT THEIR MOUTH FOR A WEEK"
----Ermac92 as Ermac12 at AdultSwim.com
divinty
Advanced Warrior

Ermac92 wrote:The worst female character is: ---Starina---- from MK Tournement Edition for the GBA....

I know what you are talking about..but you spell her name wrong is SAREENA :D she was cool......
FrostCyrax
Practicing Fighter

Li Mei bugs the hell out of me......so does Kira, I just REALLY hate pigtails.
Lucifer
Skilled Kombatant

Jade sucks both of her fighting styles suck @$$ for me that is.
o nvm thanx divinty :]
Melina Hetfield
Beginning Fighter

I think,, nitara and Sindel. I mean what the hell is Nitara's purpose in the game? and Sindel...ugh, *censored* her! okay, so she flies..so F*cking what?! I mean, her fatallites are annoying in MKdeception. the scream? please. I think Barney could do a better fatality..
Those are the ones I hate in the game, Otherwise..I'm cool with the rest of those biotches.

OH!! and Sonya!! why is she there to begin with? she just goes there to make-out with all the warriors, (except Baraka, havik and Scorpion) I don't like her...