ATTENTION MEMBERS! A very important announcement - Note: April Fools Joke, NOT REAL!

If you're a newbie or never had the chance to reply to these classic DMK threads, do so here. The bumping rule doesn't apply but post counts don't increase here.
▲▲▲™
Skilled Kombatant

bwhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Poor stimpy. "Kinda" sad that this place is closing.
VictoriaSkarlet
Advanced Warrior

May I please ask....

What the flying fuck happened? :???
-Victoria Skarlet-

Thanks to Disturbed_mk for the sig!
holyshitface_4

DMK is closing down.

That's all you need to know.
ReptileFighting
Champion Warrior

Man. Right as soon as I returned this place descends into chaos. I hope that one day this place will be back.
[size=84] ^thanks to King_Chameleon

[/size]
Ninjas r da best
Intermediate Warrior

Hopefully, this place can be saved. Even though I dont post much here anymore, I dont want to see this place go. And if it does, its been a good run. I loved it and I liked being here and meeting all of you. Cheers!

PS: What did the do to get banned?

Thanx to JaL for the great sig!!!
Play the Hurt and Heal Game in Forum Games!!!;)
skellington
True Kombatant

They were being immature and revolted against dave and holy grail. It has been good guys. but all good things must come to an end.

[SIZE="4"][color="Lime"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Skellington[/font][/color][/size]
Dranzer
Skilled Kombatant

SAVE DMK! Keep the boards alive dave please! The members love the boards! Who evers with me lets keep this board rollin! Who wants to join me to keep it going to show Dave the support he has. E-mail me at flip-ladicius@hotmail.com and tell me how much you want the boards to stay and tell me why, and if your lazy just simply e-mail me to say you want it alive. Please guys listen to me.

Your pal GOH!!!
"Seeeeeeeeeearch and! Seek and Destroy!" http://columbine.myminicity.com
Omni-[N|E|O]-Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

If it has come to its closure,then close the forum.This farse of banned users has to end someday,right? :)
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

NO! NO! Closing down the forums is exactly what KKW2 and the rest want!You cant submit to their evil! By keeping the fourm open, Dave, it shows you still have a tremendous amount of fight left in you! Come on Dave, do it for the team! Keep it running!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] And kudos to The honourable GhostNinja2099 for this awesome sig! :#1
Daejien
Intermediate Warrior
Location: On the hill looking towards Las Vegas, where his mother resides

And KKW2 is here as the completely obvious KKW3 to make sure of it!
Dave it is time you find a select few members to become the police of this forum... I don't care who but we need some, this will help us keep this forum going
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] It doesn't matter... now what happens... I will never give up the fight... long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight.
Omni-[N|E|O]-Scorpion
Skilled Kombatant

Dave,choose some trusted members,replace the banned ones with them,and make this forum run.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
adamDMK

As an administrator and the former #2 man around here (before I quit a couple of days ago because of the obvious bullshit) it's so gratifying to leave you wallowing in the mess a few members made. You're screwed, thank you, bye.
Razor
Advanced Warrior

Stop putting words in people's mouths, number 1. KKW never said that she wants the forum to be shut down. Infact, her topic says she would like to move on from this mess and forget it happened. It's stupid that we are collectively splitting the members in two groups. You all are killing the forum as it is.
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

What the?! Now we have some dick pretending to be Dave announcing he will clost the forum! Who the fuck does he think he's fooling?

Oh and by the way Razor, If KKW wants to move on from this mess then She is the worlds biggest Hypocrite if she keeps reinforcing it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] And kudos to The honourable GhostNinja2099 for this awesome sig! :#1
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

O RLY? Well if you're trying to win sympathy then imitating Dave and trying to fill his shoes won't damn work!
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

You don't fool me! And if you had any sense, you'd get out of here before your arse is banned.
DeadlyKombatant
Novice Fighter
Location: In this bedroom with Keri Hilson, Loving Her Gently

LMFAOROFL That's some funny stuff there man LMAO. And I think adamDMK has said what needed to be said =o
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

Hmph.; it really pisses me off. Kids these days have no respect or authority. Don't you give a single shit about how much time Dave puts into this only for you bastards to fuck it all up?!
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

Good. By now Dave will have replied so

GAME OVER!
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

Don't play with us you oobs. He's a busy man so I expect he'll reply within the hour, so get packin'!
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

My keyboard screwed with me, which is exactly what we will be doing to you. We meaning the people who actually want this place to stay open.
Razor
Advanced Warrior

MightyKombat wrote:What the?! Now we have some dick pretending to be Dave announcing he will clost the forum! Who the fuck does he think he's fooling?

Oh and by the way Razor, If KKW wants to move on from this mess then She is the worlds biggest Hypocrite if she keeps reinforcing it.

Quote her then. I'll admit I was wrong when I see a post by her that antagonizes anyone or says that she would like to see this site be closed.
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

What are you talking about? Wake up and smell the coffee! IN case you've gone blind there are a good majority of people who are happy to save this site!
Razor
Advanced Warrior

I for one am willing to save it, but at this point it's becoming hopeless.
MightyKombat
Novice Fighter

Oh don't be pathetic you put all those good people on he ignore list s you would 'nt have to face the music!