Forum Games!

Post your questions or comments about the forums or main site here. For support related issues, please see the below forum.
kr_subzero
Practicing Fighter

Hey Everyone,
Please bring forum games back, I miss them ever scence I got back so please bring them back.
Some of the games were great there and that is where I spent most of my time.
Anyway, if there was a great reason why it was removed tell me so I understand because right now I have no idea why it was such a problem.
Thanks for your time.
King_Chameleon
Champion Warrior

I agree! The forum games were kool. They had great games to play like the Boot and Immune and the Sig rate. Please bring them back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We never die virgins because life fucks us all in the end.
ermac is good
Practicing Fighter

Must try the "Write something they would NEVER say".
Thanks King_chameleon for the sig
Orange Shirted Ninja
Advanced Warrior

I started one of those yesterday but it got closed down.

I think Forum Games was removed because of cheating in the Boot-Immune games.
My damn sig broke.

Jade owns you all.

[color="SeaGreen"]If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?[/color]
▲▲▲™
Skilled Kombatant

We only have cheryl(BarakaBrat) to blame for the loss of our forum games. Damn her to hell.
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

I miss my play... :( oh well. I can live without them, have done for so long. If they are brought back, horray, if not, no loss.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Teal"]Dont make me say it.... :threaten:
FALCON ... PAAAUUUNCH![/color]
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]
Orange Shirted Ninja
Advanced Warrior

I was posting here back between June and August (ahh... the good ol' days.) I remember there was this one member named ciarang pglass that was banned right before my eyes in a boot immune game for a reason i can't quite remember. and then there was this one guy in which this fight ensured in an FG board but my memory is slippin', so I can't remember most affairs and capital punishments that went on in the J-A period.
My damn sig broke.

Jade owns you all.

[color="SeaGreen"]If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?[/color]
kr_subzero
Practicing Fighter

I don't think the 50 Character Rule in Forum Games should be there becuase say the game is One Word Story and each person has to say a word and try and make a sentance out of saying one word each but no... they have to talk crap about nothing then say there word just to not get in trouble? I think doing that is worse.
And I played Boot and Immune heaps and I never got banned or anything for breaking the rule, I didn't think we had to obey the 50 character rule anyway I could of been banned I was gone after the Forum Games left and I only recemtly cam back, there isn't much to do here now especially if your still waiting to get Armageddon like me. Well I truely hope it gets brought back and tryed again, and anyway you coud of just locked the thread if it broke the rule, not just removed the whole things, what about the games here you made a whole fighter, that would of fit in 50 characters. Anyway, I really hope this is brought back or I'll probably leave again, remember this was fairly popular because of a large community and still be running forum games all other forums either have 15 active members and forum games or only 100+ and no forum games and there not even Mortal Kombat based, oh well, your decision.
Reppy-H2
Skilled Kombatant

kr_subzero wrote:Anyway, I really hope this is brought back or I'll probably leave again

Please leave then, no one is going to miss you. :gtfo:
only stryker fan wrote:OH MY GOD you are an evil fucking mastermind
Big Smoothin
Master Kombatant

Reptile-H2 wrote:
kr_subzero wrote:Anyway, I really hope this is brought back or I'll probably leave again

Please leave then, no one is going to miss you. :gtfo:

HAHA! lol

Hell yeah! No one even knows you, so who cares? If you wanna get out, get out! :#1
Adept Mercenary
Skilled Kombatant

Just to share my 2 cents.

In the event that we ever do bring the forums games back, I would like to see a decline in stupid games/threads. While I'm cool with a 'boot & immune' game, you don't need 7 different variety of this game. I'm cool with 'The never ending story', you don't need 'one word story', etc.
Lord Paragon
Skilled Kombatant

Ill agree, there where about... 7 out of 8 games that was not needed. MK boot & Immune, Never Ending Story, MK Play, Post something about the user above. Those where cool... they are what i miss...
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Teal"]Dont make me say it.... :threaten:
FALCON ... PAAAUUUNCH![/color]
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection
[email="lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com"]lordparagon@mortalkombatnexus.com[/email][/CENTER]
Orange Shirted Ninja
Advanced Warrior

Please... PLEASE... bring back the Forum Games just to try it! I always loved it and it was my favorite part of the boards! :vampire:
My damn sig broke.

Jade owns you all.

only stryker fan
Skilled Kombatant

Lord Paragon wrote:Ill agree, there where about... 7 out of 8 games that was not needed. MK boot & Immune, Never Ending Story, MK Play, Post something about the user above. Those where cool... they are what i miss...

Ahh yes the MK Play, yes the most popular game of them evreybody played it, like, me and you and me and RNW.........
WAIT :stop:
damnit why didn't that game catch on?
ME